Easy growing

Hey Bobzilla whats up? I myself have a few opinions about what is best to grow for a first timer. First IMO start with feminized seeds I would start with Discount cannabis seeds - marijuana (weed) seeds and obtain some Blueberry or any genetics from Chimera, DJ Short, Dutch Passion, I myself like Federation, and the old dog Reservoir when nothing but the best will do. All the above have Indica strains that are off the chain and I myself lean towards the hybrids.
You will really love Chemdog, THC Bomb, Afghani Kush, Atomic Northern Lights, Mental Floss and Sweet Pink Grapefruit. Please stay in touch and keep us posted as we are all here to help.
I will add if you can obtain the LA version of OG Kush it is a prize and cherish it.

Wingman, For what its worth(?) it sounds like our requirements are quite similar. As for the strain, White Rhino is well known, stable, and readily available, particularly feminized. A hybrid with approx. 60% indica/40% sativa, its really quite indica dominant, both in plant size and physical effect. Frequently cited as an exceptionally effective medicinal strain, it's best for pain/sleep or just getting really stupid. It grows well indoors and can be manipulated during the veg cycle to remain shorter. Hope this helps.

Thanks. I was planning on getting feminized seeds. I'll keep those strains in mind and let you know what i decide on. Thanks for the link as well. I wasn't sure of a reputable site.

I would recommend Seedmadness.com for your seed ordering needs.
They match prices from sites like The Attitude & Seed Boutique, which is absolutely fantastic.

I would recommend Seedmadness.com for your seed ordering needs.
They match prices from sites like The Attitude & Seed Boutique, which is absolutely fantastic.

Oddly enough I clicked on their banner ad right before i checked this thread. They do have the best prices i'v found yet. 4 packs of northern lights and white widow for roughly $30 each. But i just read that the white widow is an outdoor strain. Does that really matter?

But i just read that the white widow is an outdoor strain. Does that really matter?

Kinda, most plants that can be grown outdoors will make it through an indoor grow.
Usually the outdoor label is given due to temperature and air flow concerns indoors (mainly high temps & poor air circulation).
I believe White Widow falls into the air flow group, as do most of the "White" strains.
Due to the density of the buds and moisture from all the resinous crystals, White Widow is prone to molding if the humidity is too high or not enough air is circulating around it during flowering.
If you have a dehumidifier and some good size fans, you should be safe.

You may want to take a look at Mandala Seeds next time you are on Seedmadness.com, inexpensive prices and easy growing potent strains.
Good luck.

You may want to take a look at Mandala Seeds next time you are on Seedmadness.com, inexpensive prices and easy growing potent strains.

I'm going for feminized seeds and sadly they dont carry any. Too bad, the prices of their regular seeds are very good.

I've been doing a lot of research into the SCROG method. It looks perfect for the amount of space i have available, and easy enough for a beginner to get good results. I've made up my mind. Northern lights and white rhino SCROGed.

sensi star is very easy and a hardey plant. yumbolt was very easy very forgiving, if your goona grow white widow which is a mucho easy plant to grow then order the black widow seeds. there genetics are the best around. imo. trial and error. order an indica and a few dif crosses and just try it. look at em all and pick the one thats not gonna be the easiest but one that is gonna fit your grow and your taste in smoke. who cares if its hard. you have the best info and growers in the world for support right here. just go for it bro

look at em all and pick the one thats not gonna be the easiest but one that is gonna fit your grow and your taste in smoke. who cares if its hard. you have the best info and growers in the world for support right here. just go for it bro

Good point. There are a few strains i am really into but didn't know if they would be a good choice for my first time. Hindu Kush in particular. I still have a few weeks to decide, and given that i seem to change my mind on what i'm going to do on a daily basis, i should just wait and see.

I'm getting my deposit back from my current place on the 20th of next month. I'm going to use it to cover most of my start up cost. I'm going to start a journal when it all gets in gear. I hope you all watch my progress and give me pointers along the way.

Back
Top Bottom