Votes: 2 16.7%
  • The Emerald Triangle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DNA Genetics

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

GhettyGreen184

Hello all.

have been doing massive amounts of research and spent years testing OG Kush phenos.. My question to you all is what is your favorite strain? or breeder?

I love that classical OG Kush Lemon taste/smell any referalls?

So far my stock consists of...

Reserva- Privada OG Kush
Reserva- Privada OG Kush 18
THSeeds- Burmese Kush
OGRaskel's- The White
The Emerald Triangle- Lost Coast OG
The Emerald Triangle- Trinity Kush

Also am waiting on these to get back in stock because I WILL be ordering them ASAP...

**Rare Dankness- Rectangle OG Kush**
Cali Connection- Larry OG
Reserva Privada- Headband Kush
Dr. GreenThumb- OG Kush (Ghost's OG s1 Cut)
Riot Seeds- Any SFV or OG pheno

I've contacted Rare Dankness with hopes of getting info on where I can obtain some rectangle beans.. Any one around here have any ideas?

Thanks again for reading, this post is designed to generate new ideas for my rooms.. Im always looking for the tastiest/ densest OG nugs!!

I LOVE THAT LEMON LINGER TASTE!!!:thanks:

(here some of my OG KUSH 18)
OGK2_12-20_.jpg

kush1234.jpg

kush14.jpg

only OG I've had is the #18, how does it compare to some of the clone only OG cuts?

i'd think twice before getting the larries. i've read on several different forums that peeps are having allot of hermie problems- again. several years ago the same thing happened and after about a year of denial swerve finally admitted the problem and offered new seeds- THAT WERE NEVER SENT! i only let someone screw me once

oops- almost forgot, smoking the #18 now and its fantastic. only downside is that i need a "touchup" after about 90mins

I've been a bit skeptical about the larry Og, Im glad to hear the truth coming out. HOWEVER, I have seen some pretty amazing Larry plants that claim to be from seed... So please if any1 has experience with this cut please let me know..

My all time favorite OG is BY FAR the East Coast Triangle Kush, NOTHING compares... And I truely mean nothing

Ive read good things about DRGT's Ghost OG, very similar to the TK and tates like lemons as well..

I want that OVERWHELMING lemon flavor on exhale.. Nothing else like good kush in the world.

So far my kush cache of seeds consists of

Many OG KUSH (Raskels, Reserva, Cali Connec, Greenhouse, THSeeds,)
OG KUSH 18
Chemdog' 91
The White
Larry OG Males
Kings Kush
Purple Kush
Trinity Kush
Lost Coast OG
Burmese Kush
Kosher Kush
HeadBand
Pre-98 Bubba

...I know I have about 15-25 more beans but I cant think of all of them, Im ready for a post cannabis-appocolypse!

Hey GhettyGreen:
Ive been growin for about 3 years now and just recently grew some Reserve Pravada headband and was blown away. I have ordered more beans of this and started that grow with 2 plants. I am also just finishing the #18 cut and its looking to be just as good. Similer smell and dense sticky buds. Cant beleive the taste of these kush plants. The only thing is the yeald. I have been able to squeese 3-4 ounces from my 5 gallon pot of other strains...organic grown with a 6 week veg...but the kushes have all been like 2 ounces. I am gonna crack 5 more feminized #18 seeds looking for a good mother. In your experiance....have these kush plants been heavy feeding plants? How do your plants yeald? You have really assembled an army of kush strains. I envy you haveing grown so many. I am just discovering the kush variets and there is absolutly no mistaking a kush bong hit as far as taste and the way it lingers on your tongue...let alone the high.

Anyway...any tips you can mention would be appreciated.

Whats the best yealding kush youve grown?

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom