Bag Seed: Indica or Sativa?

GramMeGrows

While waiting on the Northern Lights from my son I decided to plant some bag seeds I had saved a long time ago. Wasn't even sure they would germ and it was so long ago that I can't remember if it was Indica or Sativa. They not only germed but those little belles took off real nice. Put them into flower on day 32. I have the Northern Lights seeds now so I want to finish them up ASAP. This is my first grow and extreme low budget. Even at day 32 they were about 18" tall and about 2' across after being fimmed and LST'ed. They have Fan Leaves on them that when compared to my son's hand, he's 6'2" and a brute with big hands, they were slightly bigger than his hand. So big I had to tuck them around each other to get light down into the plant. Is this rate of growth and large fan leaves an indication of strain?:peace:

It's generally the shape (not overall size) of the individual fan leaves that helps determine in cases like this. Pure Indicas will have very broad individual leaves and pure sativas will have narrow leaves. Hope you get what I'm trying to say, lol

Thanks for the reply Bud! Makes sense. Been looking at pictures of plants trying to find ones with the ame size leaves and I should have been looking at the the shape of the leaves...duh!! lol Definitely Indica if that's the case. :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom