Quickest flowering strain in existence

norcalgrown

:welcome:

im looking for the quickest flowering strain available in seed bamks or at local clubs. i do not wanna sacrifice yields cbd or thc % for a fast flowering strain.
looking for something all around decent that has say at most a 45day done mark. my buddies blackberry is 45days but i dont like it. heres my candidates for this fast flowering grow:

1:pitbull supposed 37-42 day flower with 37% thc..this true? i never had the chance to try it. any reviews? grow experience,taste,high,yields plz.

2:Early Widow supposed 40 day harvest flower time. specs dont look to good but hey 40 days and its a widow this may be my pick.never grew real widow and this isnt real widow anyway its a cross for earlier flowering so idk.

3:herijuana is supposedly 7 weeks but 80g indoor with 45 days veg hahahahahahahahahahaha NO!

4:top44 i hear great things but never had it. its got likes from others

5:hash plant supposed 45days i loved this strain idk how it is indoor though.

6:Avalon is 45 days never had that either.

7:Kish i have never heard of this but rave reviews for sure.42 days noted by many anyone got input on this strain?

8:euphoria 45 days they say never seen quicker flowering times.

i would like new strain suggestions maybe some detailed information on these strains highs,yields,taste,smell,looks,indoor,out,again only want strains around 45 day mark or less please :) thank in advance for any comments you leave till i can get on n thank you again.looking for personal opinions not strain reviews off the web.i have all that.

:Namaste::peace:

Nor*caL

Research says im ordering pitbull seeds...

anyone have reviews on it personally????

I think you should do more research. Those pit bull seeds won't get you what youre looking for. That whole place is a sham. I've never seen a grow finished because experienced growers toss out shit genetics. I've seen one grow finishe with pit. Over 70 days from flip, rated as D grade at best. Not one keeper out of a pack.

Supposedly you're supposed to be running their 'special' supersoil in order to hit their THC numbers and flower days.

I think you should do more research. Those pit bull seeds won't get you what youre looking for. That whole place is a sham. I've never seen a grow finished because experienced growers toss out shit genetics. I've seen one grow finishe with pit. Over 70 days from flip, rated as D grade at best. Not one keeper out of a pack.

Supposedly you're supposed to be running their 'special' supersoil in order to hit their THC numbers and flower days.

Yeah, there's a little too much embellishment in the seedbank business for my liking as well. My Lowryder #1 crop finished out quick (less than 60 days from seed to chop), but you better plant a lot of them; they're small. 37% THC in its simplest terms would mean that the smokeable part of the plant is over 1/3 THC glands. They're thick sometimes, but I doubt THAT thick.

If I were to use sulfuric and nitric acid to reduce and separate all plant impurities (isomerization) I would go by a before and after weigh-in, and that simple division problem would be my cannibinoid percentage. Unfortunately I had to trade the mass spectrograph I found here on the island (in Dr. Grinspoon's abandoned test labs) for a DIY particle accelerator, so I can't break down the individual cannibinoid percentages. Damn islanders took me on that deal.....

thats crazy how do they claim such outrageous flowering times and thc?
i was gonna go a different route my buddy created a strain called blackberry (not the common kush or auto one he crossed himself with his own favorite genetics.
i am getting those he gets 2lbs a plant outdood and its amazing tasting and has purple chunks throughout the bud. it finished 45 days from flip.. every time.
i got blue dragon seeds running right now theyll be interesting but not what im looking for seeming as my whole garden is basically a sour diesel base. i dont particularly like lowrider maybe ill cross something with a lowrider to get short flowering times... and incorporate a flavor or white trait that id like.

Nor*caL

thanks for the advice :D

and i have a friend that claims he tested his green crack at around 38% hes doing indoor hydro green crack with everything you could possibly think of to improve yields n thc and his bud looks like he took a chemical sprayer and filled it with liquid thc and sprayed his plants with it quite amazing. ive also seen a hash plant it looked like he wet the plant and poured sugar on it
theres alot of outrageous claims out there.

Theres already a Blackberry strain that's not kush or auto bro...That's misleading when people make their own crosses and use a name that's already in use...it's confusing...There's breeders that do it all the time too...I'm not bashing or anything just saying

How'd this turn out? I'm pretty sure right now, compared to 2012 when this post was originally posted, a decent amount of strains added to the compendium would suggest that there's a strain fast enough for norcalgrown's preferences and for the preferences of some of the members here as well (like me).

:welcome:

im looking for the quickest flowering strain available in seed bamks or at local clubs. i do not wanna sacrifice yields cbd or thc % for a fast flowering strain.
looking for something all around decent that has say at most a 45day done mark. my buddies blackberry is 45days but i dont like it. heres my candidates for this fast flowering grow:

1:pitbull supposed 37-42 day flower with 37% thc..this true? i never had the chance to try it. any reviews? grow experience,taste,high,yields plz.

2:Early Widow supposed 40 day harvest flower time. specs dont look to good but hey 40 days and its a widow this may be my pick.never grew real widow and this isnt real widow anyway its a cross for earlier flowering so idk.

3:herijuana is supposedly 7 weeks but 80g indoor with 45 days veg hahahahahahahahahahaha NO!

4:top44 i hear great things but never had it. its got likes from others

5:hash plant supposed 45days i loved this strain idk how it is indoor though.

6:Avalon is 45 days never had that either.

7:Kish i have never heard of this but rave reviews for sure.42 days noted by many anyone got input on this strain?

8:euphoria 45 days they say never seen quicker flowering times.

i would like new strain suggestions maybe some detailed information on these strains highs,yields,taste,smell,looks,indoor,out,again only want strains around 45 day mark or less please :) thank in advance for any comments you leave till i can get on n thank you again.looking for personal opinions not strain reviews off the web.i have all that.

:Namaste::peace:

Nor*caL
Did you ever come across a 45-day strain I'm looking for one myself I'm also in NorCal,Lake County

thats crazy how do they claim such outrageous flowering times and thc?
i was gonna go a different route my buddy created a strain called blackberry (not the common kush or auto one he crossed himself with his own favorite genetics.
i am getting those he gets 2lbs a plant outdood and its amazing tasting and has purple chunks throughout the bud. it finished 45 days from flip.. every time.
i got blue dragon seeds running right now theyll be interesting but not what im looking for seeming as my whole garden is basically a sour diesel base. i dont particularly like lowrider maybe ill cross something with a lowrider to get short flowering times... and incorporate a flavor or white trait that id like.

Nor*caL

thanks for the advice :D

and i have a friend that claims he tested his green crack at around 38% hes doing indoor hydro green crack with everything you could possibly think of to improve yields n thc and his bud looks like he took a chemical sprayer and filled it with liquid thc and sprayed his plants with it quite amazing. ive also seen a hash plant it looked like he wet the plant and poured sugar on it
theres alot of outrageous claims out there.
That sounds like a fire cut 45 days purple chunks Outdoors can't beat it. I need something like that in my life

Companies make all kinds of claims about their strains. Truth in advertising went by the way side years ago. First they lie, then fib a little. When they get 1 single plant to test high they post those levels. They don't mention that you will need to go through 100's of seeds to find that plant.

Flower time is one of their biggest lie's. Only 1 plant needs to finish in that amount of time for them to make those claims. That is if they don't out and out lie. Don't think that just because they are working with plants makes them different. There are thieves and cutthroats in every walk of life.

The fastest plant I have finished is Grimms Cinderella 99. It is a mostly sativa so lots of people won't like it. It is strong and it is fast!

Companies make all kinds of claims about their strains. Truth in advertising went by the way side years ago. First they lie, then fib a little. When they get 1 single plant to test high they post those levels. They don't mention that you will need to go through 100's of seeds to find that plant.

Flower time is one of their biggest lie's. Only 1 plant needs to finish in that amount of time for them to make those claims. That is if they don't out and out lie. Don't think that just because they are working with plants makes them different. There are thieves and cutthroats in every walk of life.

The fastest plant I have finished is Grimms Cinderella 99. It is a mostly sativa so lots of people won't like it. It is strong and it is fast!
I have a few packs of those Cinderella 99s definitely will do a search on those

where can u order pitbull from
Pitbull is P91 crossed with an unknown strain. It falls in the Unknown/Legendary areas of genetics. It was last seen in Portland and isn't in banks anywhere from my research. P91 is the famous San Diego strain from Poway county where in 1991 over 3K plants were taken up by dea and said to have a value of 4K + per lb. Also said to have the highest thc on record at the time. Its basically a clone only strain that's dna is Thai & Afghan and is mostly sativa. Interesting strain.

This is true. Plus if the mother plant wasn't grown right its just a cool name that was fire before the hack. Poor germination rates, slow growers, low yields etc. all lead back to sick moms with weak dna or nute problems that were not solved. I'm doing gg4 now that was obviously hacked by the bank as the germ rates on the pack suck and are very slow growers. When this happens don't keep going back to the same bank. Stick with breeders that get it right. Their bag seeds are better than an idiots trophy cuts.

Back
Top Bottom