Best place to get Cannabis seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

H-factor

Hello everyone I would like to know where I could get the best cannabis seeds in the world. I'm looking for good solid strains and high germination rates.

Also if you have any horror stories, please share them

I've had experience with some of our sponsors such as Nirvana, and Single Seed Centre never had a problem...Good stealth...For more of a selection you can use Single Seed Centre you can buy as few as 1 seed but of course you can still buy packs of 5 10 and such...I've had several brothers from here recommend Castle Seeds...

I've had experience with some of our sponsors such as Nirvana, and Single Seed Centre never had a problem...Good stealth...For more of a selection you can use Single Seed Centre you can buy as few as 1 seed but of course you can still buy packs of 5 10 and such...I've had several brothers from here recommend Castle Seeds...

Thank you for your input

I have used Nirvana twice, the first time I had no problems, the second time the original shipment never arrived and I had to contact them via their Web Portal. It did take some time, but they re-shipped the seeds and I got them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom