Question about Herbies Head Shop

bobulak

Hi

I got a question. Has anyone bought seeds from Herbies Head Shop? If so what were your thoughts? I need to buy more seeds and I wanna try some of the strains that they offer and they throw in quite a few freebees if you spend a certain amount of cash.

Im looking at getting the following:

Bomb THC Bomb Feminised Seeds

Barneys Lucy Feminised Seeds

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush Feminised Seeds

Anyone ever try these strains???

:thanks: for any input

Any sponsor is legit dude, pick and buy. You could even do the buy 1 seed thing, but they are legit man look for your strain and buy

I mean on your experience how good of a grower I.E. beginner, expert, you only get what you put in. But Yea I have I am growing now it smells hella dank, I am flowering it now. so I wont know how good of a job I did until harvest.

I have made multiple purchases via Herbie's and have had no dramas at all. Recently I purchased some
Auto flowering (Super Cali Haze), and the freebies were 2 x feminized seeds and 2 x regular seeds, (can't recall their names).
When I received the confirmation email, I requested they not send the advertised freebies as they would be a waste, as I am
only set up for Auto's. My Super Cali Haze seeds arrived yesterday, along with 3 seeds of an Auto flowering breed (La Bella Afrodita),
checked them out. Solid genetics. Can't wait to try them both.
I'd recommend Herbie's to anyone, especially if they live in Oz as I do.

Milly C

there has been a lot of talk about more and more bad things happening to people's souvenirs. well i would like to say i recently used the services of Herbie's Headshop an ongoing sponsor of this site.
i emailed them first with some questions and they replied with a quickness answering all my concerns and questions.
i decided to use their service and as with the email before they responded quickly. i waited 9 days including one holiday that mail service was closed for and received everything safe and sound. thumbs up =)
it was a bit nerve racking but in the end all is well.
big thank you to 420 and their sponsor Herbie's...good fortunes and long life to all

me, too.

I'd say mixed results, but I'll probably return as their delivery is stealth enough.

but they are no help at all in advising appropriate seeds. maybe that's not their job, but it sure would be helpful.

including their 'free' seeds, I've had really mediocre results.

I loved Herbie seeds when I bought regular seeds, but I have been having poor luck with their auto seeds. I just don't get it because they are good seed companies they use, like dinafem and dutch passion, which does auto mazar.

My blue auto mazar, only 1 out of three seeds popped. That sucks when they cost $12-15 a piece.

Think different, only 1 of 2 seeds popped. Of ww only 1 of 3, etc.

Starting to piss me off.

Herbies is tops in my books never had issues with them and i already placed 4 diff orders through them all of them arrived with no issues and got exactly what i wanted. Love the fact that they also give away free seeds, i never use any type of stealth delivery either just pay for basic airmail.

there has been a lot of talk about more and more bad things happening to people's souvenirs. well i would like to say i recently used the services of Herbie's Headshop an ongoing sponsor of this site.
i emailed them first with some questions and they replied with a quickness answering all my concerns and questions.
i decided to use their service and as with the email before they responded quickly. i waited 9 days including one holiday that mail service was closed for and received everything safe and sound. thumbs up =)
it was a bit nerve racking but in the end all is well.
big thank you to 420 and their sponsor Herbie's...good fortunes and long life to all

Ditto, the only suggestion would be to pay the extra 10 buck and have them send super stealth. I have had no problem with the seeds except when I have killed them myself, nubie mistakes !

those with no issues did you sucessfully pop all seeds and were they regulars or autos?

all the autos I've gotten lately, all of which are different types from different seed companies 1 out of three pioped on average and this is after 12 seeds.

never had this issue with regulars.

Back
Top Bottom