Seed bank horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
High guys, I'm looking for a little advice.

(not sure if this is the right place to post this or not)

I recently made a purchase of 10 purple ryder autos from a certain seed bank and to my dismay only one of the seeds germinated and it did so with a rotten brown root.

So I made another purchase, stupidly from the same seed bank of 5 feminized super iced grapefruit.They arrived the next working day, however as I opened the seeds I was horrified to find they were crushed, all 5 of them.

After contacting the seed bank I was told they can not discuss germination, so obviously any reimbursement for the first purchase was out, they then told me that my second purchase left them in perfect order and they can not be held responsible for the condition i received them in. So in all £100 down the drain.

So, I was wondering if you guys have any ideas of what I can do to either get replacements, or a refund? Or should I just buy another lot of seeds and forget about the loss?

I'm considering purchasing some white widow from one of the sponsors on here, is anyone able to vouch for their reputation?

:thanks:

Attitude seeds. 3 purchases so far. One week to the US so should be a few days to Scotland. Always get free seeds and my germination rate has been 80% or better.

Thanks for the replies guys. Think I will go for white widow from buydutchseeds.

Any ideas on what I could do about all the money wasted on the failed and damaged seeds?

Yep ......

Fire up a bowl and forget about it. I doubt they would do anything anyway.

Herbies head shop is good and have a lot of different seed breeders. Although I love greenhouse seed co. I have had a bad batch lately from there super lemon haze. So far five out of five have not germinated. So I'm wondering my self if it's just a bad batch. I have never tried this strain before so if anyone has any Info I'd appreciate it. I had excellent success with there lemon skunk tho.

Herbies head shop is good and have a lot of different seed breeders. Although I love greenhouse seed co. I have had a bad batch lately from there super lemon haze. So far five out of five have not germinated. So I'm wondering my self if it's just a bad batch. I have never tried this strain before so if anyone has any Info I'd appreciate it. I had excellent success with there lemon skunk tho.
I agree that their Lemon Skunk is very nice. I bought their Big Bang at the same time and all I can say is they were the littlest crappy plants ever. Funny they were called "Big". I had a 10 pack of each and they all germinated and grew.

Hey Mono

Been watching your grows for a good while but only just joined up. I'm sure it's against some rule here to name the Seedbank but I'd love to know who not too order from....maybe you could tell us who is your preferred suppliers?

Cheers

Verbal

Hey I've been growing for quite some time now everything's been ok.
Only problem is I've been growing bag seeds so I NEVER know what I'm growing (had a couple of males).
I live in NJ were it's still illegal so it's hard to find good smoke and if you do it's VERY over priced so I figured I just grow my own.
I'm extremely scared to purchase seeds online and that's the only way I would be able to get my hands on the good stuff.
So from a grower to another can anyone lend a hand or a few words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated!

Your truly
Keisha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry about your bad seed orders. Unfortunately there's really nothing you can do as far as law is concerned, if the terms of the sale were 'buyer assumes all risk'.

If you paid with credit card they may be able to assist. But considering the product it may be better to just lie low. Sorry.

Sorry im new i just assumed it was a old post my bad i guess lol....im a bit new to the forum thing gimme a break before you cut me off at the ankles :goodjob:

Sorry im new i just assumed it was a old post my bad i guess lol....im a bit new to the forum thing gimme a break before you cut me off at the ankles :goodjob:

It's all good brother. But nobody likes a smartass. I'm new too and didn't realise that the post was so old until you pointed it out in a bit a a dickhead way.

Having said that...everything is cool. If you want to make a point in future maybe try being a bit more diplomatic ok?

All is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom