Pink Parvat Beta testing and Autoflower Breeding

WildRosebud

Pink Hindu (Pink Cotton Candy ? X Hindu Kush)
Still waiting for response if this is the true cross... Should be CDB packed awesome pain killer and mood stabilizer so far. Instant head stone followed by mellow body relaxation and some numbness. Slightly visual and extremely colorful. Jolts appetite slightly but not overwhelmingly. Does inhibit grogginess and enhances sex drive slightly.
Fruity citrus notes with a hashy ending. Smooth but bites the nose like pepper.

IMAG18922.jpg
IMAG1897.jpg
IMAG18951.jpg
IMAG18941.jpg

:thumb:

Re: Pink Hindu Beta Testing

Effects update.... After I was in my outdoor garden I lit one of these while walking and got a head rush for a few seconds all I saw was black and came back ultra dizzy but felt awesome... This might is slightly hallucinogenic and makes me forgetful in large dosages lol

***UPDATE***

I may have potentially named this strain "Pink Parvat" we will see when my dispensary releases it! Waiting for a THC and CBD test on these buds to know potency for sure but I can tell you momma is a Hindu Kush @15% THC and 2% CBD and poppa is Pink Cotton Candy and the females scored 10% THC and 3% CBD on that strain. When the test results come in I will complete a full rating properly for ease and convenience. The origins of Hindu Kush are from the India/Pakistan/Afghan mountainous regions and was sold by Great White North Seeds company. The Pink Cotton Candy is a super sweet n fluffy anti inflammatory and pain killing sativa strain. The mix is nasty potent visual and numbing effects. Smoking more than .5 gram in a sitting is risky for invoking sleep!

I feel so honored! I officially named this strain my Master Grower loves "PINK PARVAT" for a name. They are working the bugs out on this strain still so it may not be available for quite some time but so far this is the show stopper... So potent , cerebral and slightly hallucinogenic. So sticky.... When dried out more smells like strong hash just raw potency! I look forward to the next batch for testing hehehe

Wild! This particular breeder is a Master grower for a dispensary so the strain will not be available retail. After testing of viability I might be crossing it to automatic flower variety and that might be available via Vancouver seed bank. I have to jump through hoops though I am not established yet :( tytyty!

Let me know if you do cross it, it sounds wonderful, the kind of daytime med I could use and so could my fiance... What does it take to get established with them?
I mean myself established as a viable breeder sorry for the confusion! Sounds like you cats could use the haze dank genetics known as pink parvat :) I will see what I can do brother!

LOL, true dat ami... and yep, taht we could, that we could, lol... and I get you there, I'll be following the same path myself, but with at least part of a focus on CBD strains, though generally aiming at crosses that deal with specific issues, i.e. my Fibro and Migraines, or my girl's Migraines, Eye pain and PTSD, etc., then move on to other issues. I also want to play with some auto crosses as well... I find the horticulture to be fascinating and fun/fulfilling. I've always loved gardening, just got sidetracked by a career before becoming disabled, but I found that love again now :) :Namaste:

Very good in depth report wild
Congrats on the naming :)
I wish I was close to try some of those seeds. I'd pop one in my Scrog....... But im all the way over the other side the ocean lol
+ reps sir

I'm in Canada and wouldn't mind giving them beans a try :) I've been browsing this site religiously for the past week but just made an account so that I could reply to this thread. I've been mainly using this site but don't know if I want to post any journals up.

-C

I'm in Canada and wouldn't mind giving them beans a try :) I've been browsing this site religiously for the past week but just made an account so that I could reply to this thread. I've been mainly using this site but don't know if I want to post any journals up.

-C
Hello Canadabinol and :welcome: to :420:!

:Namaste:

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope everything is going well on your behalf.

Stay green.

Thanks for asking , indeed things are well here I love experimenting. My goal is to help people for free in all aspects of this. In hopes they do the same for others for free and so on so forth.

I would love to encourage you to do a grow journal and gain some rep here. We are a good bunch of people , perhaps some of the best quality people on Earth with the best of intentions :) Don't be shy!

Back
Top Bottom