Best seed bank in Canada?

Crop King Seeds. (They also sponsor 420 Magazine) 100% germination rate over the last 5 packs. All seeds germinate within 2 days. Fast shipping. Great user feedback on these forums. Crop King Seeds Satisfaction guaranteed (or call them).

GTA Seedbank is pretty good. They will also try to locate strains they don't have. Price isn't to bad neither. Try looking up local headshops as well. Google is your friend. Peace!!

Facebook: "Cannabis Seed Bank Canada"

vsb Vancouver seed bank, had some good had some horrible. last time my cc got hacked and stolen by someone there. never again.

crop king, awesome service, seeds and a sponsor of 420. will deal again.

mjseedscanada also really good, they deal with crop king so I think that's why the service is top notch there too. will deal again.

gorilla is not in Canada, I had trepidations about ordering from the uk, but had zero issue, awesome service, great stock, and they are also a 420 site sponsor. will deal again.

there was another I dealt with was good too but cant recall, or find it now, lol. it was a few years ago. maybe it was vsb before the bad.

There's a new one... Digital Genetics have strains like WiFi Connection.

I've only bought seeds from 4 different places and Crop King and MJSeedscanada have been great with me.I just recently bought some SLH regulars from MJ and none of them germinated.I called and they sent me a 5 pack of Early Vixen feminized.Even though it wasn't SLH I was surprised they sent me feminized seeds when I originally bought regulars.Crop King is great also,I've never had a problem with their seeds at all.

They all want to soak us on the incognito shipping, or they say they can't replace them if lost to customs. Seeds are too dam expensive without padding the shipping bill !! And they sell seeds knowing the strain is not stable, like pineapple chunk. If you live in Co., they're selling seeds in certain dispensaries. We got Bay State seed co. in Ma. !! Haven't tried them yet, but soon.

Peak Seeds BC handles his own stuff including some IBLs. Everything else are f1 hybreeeeds. Very reasonable and very smart shipping. Have used 4 or 5 times.....no drama and excellent genes.

Back
Top Bottom