Stitch & Flash Seed 'Super' Autos - Anyone tried them? Or any 'Super' Auto?

Guerilla Dr

I'm thinking of ordering a bunch off of these 'Super' Autos off of Flash Seeds website for next year's grow. When I say a bunch I mean like 15+ but first I want to hear some peoples thoughts and opinions so if you have experience growing these strains or any from Stitch or Flash, or any 'Super' Auto in general, I want to know how you rate them? Is it too good to be true or is this really the light at the end of the tunnel for us northern growers with a short grow seasons and shit weather? The other major issue I have is that I am at 51N which means we don't hit 12/12 light schedule in the wild until mid September which leaves only 4 weeks before the first frost to get flowering done! Impossible!
And regular Autoflowers, no matter how potent they have become in recent years, still have shit yields... These 'Super' autos have 90-120 day lifespans as opposed to the traditional 55-70 day Autoflower, which means 'Supers' have an extra 4-8 weeks in veg which I guess is the difference between a 2-3 ounce plant and a 4-10 ounce plant. Anyway, here is my order list for next year through Flash Seeds...

- 4 x Super Cali Haze
- 3 x Missile 33
- 2 x Black Samba
- 2 x MI6
- 2 x Panama Line
- 1 x Spacer
- 1 x Bubble Hash
- 1 x Shiva Doctor (just because of it's freaky proportions)

Also plan on getting some 'Semi' Autos...

- 4 x 'Easy Sativa' by Female Seeds
- 4 x 'Purple Maroc' by Female Seeds
- 4 x 'Outdoor Grapefruit' by Female Seeds

From my understanding these strains are bred to be very light sensitive and actually start flowering as soon as the days begin shortening in July. I know there are some other strains from other breeders like this out there now too. Again, does anyone have any experience with these 'Semi' Autos and can you quote yield, potency, germ rates, actual timescale etc

Thanks

I'm thinking of ordering a bunch off of these 'Super' Autos off of Flash Seeds website for next year's grow. When I say a bunch I mean like 15+ but first I want to hear some peoples thoughts and opinions so if you have experience growing these strains or any from Stitch or Flash, or any 'Super' Auto in general, I want to know how you rate them? Is it too good to be true or is this really the light at the end of the tunnel for us northern growers with a short grow seasons and shit weather? The other major issue I have is that I am at 51N which means we don't hit 12/12 light schedule in the wild until mid September which leaves only 4 weeks before the first frost to get flowering done! Impossible!
And regular Autoflowers, no matter how potent they have become in recent years, still have shit yields… These 'Super' autos have 90-120 day lifespans as opposed to the traditional 55-70 day Autoflower, which means 'Supers' have an extra 4-8 weeks in veg which I guess is the difference between a 2-3 ounce plant and a 4-10 ounce plant. Anyway, here is my order list for next year through Flash Seeds...

- 4 x Super Cali Haze
- 3 x Missile 33
- 2 x Black Samba
- 2 x MI6
- 2 x Panama Line
- 1 x Spacer
- 1 x Bubble Hash
- 1 x Shiva Doctor (just because of it's freaky proportions)

Also plan on getting some 'Semi' Autos…

- 4 x 'Easy Sativa' by Female Seeds
- 4 x 'Purple Maroc' by Female Seeds
- 4 x 'Outdoor Grapefruit' by Female Seeds

From my understanding these strains are bred to be very light sensitive and actually start flowering as soon as the days begin shortening in July. I know there are some other strains from other breeders like this out there now too. Again, does anyone have any experience with these 'Semi' Autos and can you quote yield, potency, germ rates, actual timescale etc

Thanks
Getting ready to grow some from flash:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom