Southern Star Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen them around but their prices were a bit rude they say they are in Australia but who knows you d think bonza was Australian but they aint.I think i recall seeing rediculous prices like 50 bucks a seed cause they seeds are already in australia i think it might be bullshit.I could never find any proof or address saying its in australia .I wouldn't be surprised if its an overseas company trying to exploit aussie growers.If they were reasonable with their prices and had quality seeds which we have no way to verify it seems a bit sketchy to me.If im wrong i m happy to hear from anyone who knows the quality, i dont mean some wanker who has shares in company either. Mate theres a lot of pricks out there that wood try to sell a rats asshole to a blindman for a wedding ring just b careful champ all the best and heavy yields to u

Hey Featherdusta - i know what you mean mate. All about the mighty $. I checked out bonza - sounded good but of course they were in Holland wern't they.They make their homepage look "fair dinkum" .I made a dud order at southeren star,which i often do if not sure and the postage time is correct (only a few days) but am still suss on them.They actually have the best prices i have found in this country - if they are in fact here. I didnt think @$100 was too bad for 10 name strain seeds .A place in WA wants 300 - 400 for 5 seeds .If you want a real shock check out dons medicinal cannabis - $136 for 1 seed.They can tell us anything - who knows if the seeds are really what they say.Farking crazy.Have checked out a lot of places OS like Green House etc. $10 - $15 a seed.Reckon i will just use up the bag seeds i have.Always a surprise like a lucky dip - cheers mate - heavy yelds to you as well,Thanks :thumb:

You will find a lot of the seedbanks are located in the UK, just like bonza, seedsman, herbies, attitude, Haze etc. Southern Star are in australia but i have never used them, way too expensive for what they are and can get way better deals on better strains international, always check the promotion pages aswell as you can seriously rack up some decent freebies along with your orders, shipping is the biggest killer but i have only ever had 1 package not arrive out of about 20 or so orders over the years, not bashing southern star but should be a lot cheaper for us to buy seeds from them here in AU, after all they are not that hard to produce and shipping would be peanuts.

Heya guys, I ordered these seeds and I can tell you they come through domestic mail. Got two seed vegging now, orange drop.

Thanks Feral - got that mixed up - Bonza in UK - looked at that many seed banks to get an idea just lost track of where they are,
Paying too much for everything is normal in AU mate isnt it,
Where would you recommend to try - never thought about international orders really due to customs,
What would a good price per seed be from a top producer ? Figured @$10 each was normal price,
Bugz so that would have been about $90 (incl post)for 10 seeds with your 10 % discount ? Did they only take a few days to get to you ? Orange drop sounds real nice - look forward to hearing how they go,Cheers for the info :thumb:

Hell yeah we pay way too much for everything over here, shipping kills us too. I would have a look at all the sponsors on here, now would be a great time with all the 420 promotions, I usually try to keep my seed purchases at around $10 a seed but all depends on the freebies i get with that seed, I will buy seed at a more expensive rate if i get more seeds with my order, Yesterday i made a purchase from Attitude and paid for 10 beans which cost 60 pound delivered, along with my order i get an extra 22 seeds :) (around $120 for 32 seeds)
I have used Bonza, Demon, Attitude, Seedsman and herbies in the past and i usually dont stick to one, depends on what they offer ;) Bonza probably takes the longest to arrive but i have had packages arrive from the others in as quick as a week, only ever had one package not arrive and that was because i chose no stealth to save on shipping costs lol

Thanks a lot for the info mate - some excellent deals to be found ! So you would definitely recommend stealth shipping to be safe ?
Does it matter what country you get them from - have noticed quite a few won't send them here,
Details like this i have not been able to find doing searches, so your input is much appreciated - Cheers ! :thumb:

Stealth shipping i would recommend, covers you if they do go missing, they will resend the beans that way (not that i have ever had to get them reshipped)
I found a lot of the breeders and seedbanks located in amsterdam dont ship here, the UK ones just about all do Incl most of the sponsors on here, down the bottom of each of their pages there should be shipping information or FAQ section which will state where or not they ship to ;) its a good idea to check them sections and look at payment options aswell, a lot do not take card payments, some do bitcoin, others mail order etc, been way too many times i have filled a basket after hours of shopping to find out i cant pay for it :rofl:

One company I've never had problems with is Crop KingSeeds.another good thing u can pay in Canadian dollars to which has almost same value as Ozzy dollar. This way u ain't gotta pay in pounds which is almost double the value. Saves a few bucks too.cropking are brilliant and have good strains. I'm currently growing there Train wreck auto ,5/5 germination. Got few weeks left and the buds look awesome.also have their hash plant (f) as mother which i bonsaii d earlier.it loves giving u clones responds nicely to weights directional pruning etc.give em a go mate.u won't be disappointed.my last order arrived with Canadian border tape over seal of envelope.I thought they got it but to my surprise seeds were in the package. They hide shit well u can feel safe with CKS.

I wonder if you contacted each of our seed bank sponsors and asked them if they could get them for you, if anyone would help you out. There's one way to find out. :goodluck:

I like southern star seeds genetics.. Seen a couple of grows with them, they are quality.. They had or were at one stage apart of another company in U.S. I think it was, and depending where you were was where the seeds come from, if memory serves me correct, lol.... I don't know if you get what you pay for seed wise but hopefully will be a little clearer with a free $150 packet to grow (Cali con sour d).... $100 for 10 regs, I don't think too much but yeah, don't really know... My problem is, I'd rather not have my name and address with an Aussie "company". Rather have my name address in Spain Canada or England...

Southern star deal is hard to pass, 2 for 1..

Yes, Have done so a few times. Good Services and on time. Southern Star is a wholesaler 100% and you will need to deal with Haze - whom I have found good and responsive. Though I am in Oztralia, the home of Southern Star so no customs issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom