USA seed banks - How are they legal?

6ofOne

So I've been trying to find answers with my google foo and have come up short so I figure I will ask you guys. How are USA seed banks like fastbuds legal? I thought it was illegal to have a seedbank in the US? And how are they getting around using a shipping meathod to ship outside USA?

Can anyone shed some light in this?

Thanks

Thank you for the reply and information.

Why would they want to make themselves out like they are USA based and not be? i guess I don't see the point of it

I'm not sure how legal they are but when I ordered my last seeds they came inside of a pen like they were trying to hide it. Took me forever to realize it haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not sure how legal they are but when I ordered my last seeds they came inside of a pen like they were trying to hide it. Took me forever to realize it haha

SAME HERE I thought I was getting ripped off.

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mine were in a T-shirt. Easy to find most of the seeds packs but one got stuck in seam of shirt. Didn't find it until I tried on shirt! Cool shirt too.

Back
Top Bottom