All my plants are males

dfbiii

New to growing. Using random seeds from friends weed. Had a few small plants make it to harvest. They were slow growers I assume due to the new environment but I worked out my small indoor growing area to maintain the temp and humidity levels. The last batch had 4 very healthy plants. Using fox farm soil with a guano tea. They grew very fast, they responded well to topping, got pretty bushy. When I moved them to my 12/12 room, within the first week 3 of them showed pollen sacs. Total bummer. Now this morning I noticed male parts in the 4th plant. What another bummer. The whole crop is male. It that normal? I thought they could be hermie's. But no female signs at all. I destroyed 2. 1 I moved outside just to see what it does. It's thriving out there. Gonna see what it does. The last one will be destroyed today. Now onto the next batch, now have 7 seedlings starting to stretch out. Got a few weeks before moving to 12/12.

That is why you should be buying beans from known sources. This is the biggest improvement to my grows, all feminized. 3 years of them and no hermies or troubling issues. Plus you get the real deal. If you are doing a grow you are kind of ballsy, so step it up and order them.

thanks for the reply - not sure where to go to get the beans - any suggestions. I'm not comfortable just selecting at random a site to purchase them

I have used "The Original Sensible Seed Company" for my last 5 orders, without a problem, all I can say. Now do not ask what seed, it is a crap shoot, Read, order, live and learn.

Thanks again for the reference for Herbies - my new seeds have arrived the other day - once if complete my current grow, I will start a grow journal with my new strains.

two of my purchased seeds won't germinate - but I have two that did germinate very well and growing quickly - one is a northern Lights and the other a Blue Dream. Cant wait to see this grow through.

Back
Top Bottom