Bubblegum vs Bubblelicious

whatayawant

I want to try growing a bubblegum strain,while looking for seeds I saw the Bubblelicious seeds.Is there any difference between the two,do they both taste like bubblegum?

I haven't tried either, but I would have to guess that they are alike, but have subtle differences. Typically if the strain is the same, like a popular one like blue dream, then multiple seed companies will list it as Blue Dream. Since these are different names, I bet the lineage is slightly different.

I am watching this post as I am interested in bubblegum flavors as well.

-Vape

I bought some more seeds 2 weeks ago from a non sponsor so I'd best not say who.Anyway they had a 2 for 1 sale on regular bubblegum.I bought a pack and now I'm just waiting for my WW's to finish flowering before I start more but it's definitely going to be growing soon.Bubbleicious will have to wait for next year.

High 420 members,
From what I have read, there were two main bubblegum strains.
One is indica (TH Seeds) the other is Sativa leaning (Serious Seeds).
I grew the TH seeds version and still do.
The plants grow bushy with heavy buds that are lime green with orange hairs.
The smoke is sweet thick tasty and potent. (THC in the 20's%)

I have grown both at the same time..both were about the same ..grew the same . equal high..very potent plants..easy to grow..I'd grow it again..recommended. .

One I can recommend and not for the weight itself but for their content is 00 seeds bubblegum (NOT auto, even though I'm sure they're ok i have no experience with it). The photo p one is awesome; only problem is they need silica otherwise they start flopping everywhere. No backbone kinda deal; they hate super crop but don't mind and bounce back quick off of topping. But it is one that likes being left alone so it will form no matter what you try into a dominant cola style. In cold weather it turns pink/blue/purple. Small harvests of potent. Lollipop for best results 1 week into flower. If you pull early (50/50 of red and white hair) it smells just like bubba joe gum. If you wait and want the mature stuff; it loses its frangrance unfortunately. Mine takes 48 days if you want the fragrance/up feel, but it's 100% indica and you get the same pheno but I let it go 60

I grew Nirvana Seeds Bubblelicious (Indica) and I was very pleased with the ease of growth, sweet scent, and pure sticky goodness of its resin from seed. The family loved the smoke!

I saw that Nirvana Seeds developed a FEM version, which is good, cause I only got one really good, strong female out of 10 seeds, and less than half of the order turned out female, and I lost 4 due to failure to thrive or sprout.

I found BBL difficult to clone, however. You need to take larger clones so they don't rot in the cloner.

Those clones (2nd & 3rd generation) that HAVE survived are not as resiny, and almost no scent. Their leaves are smaller and they are not as vigorous as the 1st generation from seed. I don't have any smoke report for the 3rd generation, but the 1st and 2nd generation smoke was good for an Indica.

The year-old mother clone that I have pinched back many times, decided to flower on her own under 18/6, so I switched her this month. She has flower clusters at every node all the way down the branches, at least 200 of them on 20+ stems. It was from her that I managed to get 6 viable clones, but lost many more than that.

As for training, you need to train them early, s their stems get woody very quickly and tend to split when tied down late in veg.

I have not had much luck pollenating the BBL ladies with BBL pollen I collected. I may try them one more time with what I have left. However, the pollen may be no good, since I collected it in baggies, and had a moisture issue. One learns from his/he mistakes. :-(

So, the question remains, how do the other Bubblegum strains compare to this one?

Back
Top Bottom