Too late to plant seeds?

FROOT

i just became interested in buying some seeds off of crop king seeds. i live in southeast michigan and want to plant them outside. it will take 1-2 weeks for them to arrive and then 9 weeks to harvest. by november the average temperature here should be in the mid to upper 60s. is it too late for me to plant? and is crop king seeds a reliable site? can i use a visa prepaid card to purchase the seeds as well?

i just became interested in buying some seeds off of crop king seeds. i live in southeast michigan and want to plant them outside. it will take 1-2 weeks for them to arrive and then 9 weeks to harvest. by november the average temperature here should be in the mid to upper 60s. is it too late for me to plant? and is crop king seeds a reliable site? can i use a visa prepaid card to purchase the seeds as well?
Most plants need harvesting around the beginning to mid october. They have already started to flower. So it is too late in my opinion to make it worth it planting outside now. Oh and the lows can't get below 50 outside for the plants to stay healthy. Best of luck.

Way too late for a seedling start outdoors in Michigan, but with Global Warming, who knows? Maybe year round in Michigan by 2040! 9 weeks in flower, plus seedling and vegetative time. 120 days is a good round average from seed to harvest, but very strain and environment variable. You might get Autos to bud before the nights get too cold, but even that is cutting it close.

Crop King Seeds is a very legitimate and honest company, I've done much business with them, always professional.
Indoors is about your only hope since Fall is around the corner.

Keith

Very likely too late for straight outdoor, but you might be able to make something happen if you have a greenhouse. With the greenhouse you can control the environment a bit and likely add some supplemental heat that will be necessary if you push into Dec. with the grow.

The one limiting factor would be that as soon as your plants are physically mature enough to flower, they will, which will likely mean small plants and small yield.

Probably best to get situated and ready for next season.

Some growers prepare for the season as early as Feb, so that's not a terribly long time to have to wait.

-Vape

Start preparing for next season.
1. Start reading, read everything this site has to offer buy a few books read those also. Just asking that question tells me that you have a long way to go before you harvest a crop, inside or out.
2. Consider what seeds you will use, order some good quality in Nov/Dec they get mixed up in holiday packages easier.
3. Start inside month to 6 weeks prior to placing outdoors, yes/no, suite yourself.

Back
Top Bottom