Vapeman420

20160815_075954.jpg

Hey All,

I hope you can see this picture. I have read all the guides and feel like I have a good handle on what to do to my female plant to get it to produce female pollen sacks via colloidal silver, but my question is this. Is what I purchased too highly concentrated, or will this provide 30ppm of colloidal silver? Right now it says that there are 48 servings and has 30 ppm of colloidal silver per serving. Does this mean each time I apply it to my plants it will be at 30ppm (assuming I shake it up) or does the bottle really contain 48*30= 1440 ppm worth of colloidal silver. I have a bomb cross of blue dream and grape OG that I really want to save via seeds, so I want to make sure I am doing the right thing when it comes to the concentration level of this colloidal silver.

If it is too strong, can I dilute it with some RO water in a spray bottle?
What do you all think?

_Vape

It doesn't exactly say 30 ppm per serving. It contains 24 teaspoons of silver solution at 30 ppm - hence the 48 servings of half teaspoon each ( if you are drinking it as intended).
It's 30 ppm. Spray and be merry.

I made my own colloidal silver using two 99.9% silver rods, and 3 9volt batteries plugged together. I then alligator clipped the positive and negative ends to the silver rods respectively and dumped those two rods in a mason jar filled with RO water. The water turned pretty grayish black, a little different from that legit color you get in the bottle. But i sprayed the crap out of my og clones and left it next to some female og clones. I now have a bunch of feminized OG seeds. Its not as difficult and exact as it sounds. Just start spraying since day one of 12/12 and you'll see male parts in about your 4th week or so (at least for me). These male parts will feminize your females. it worked for me

Sounds good, I have some blue dream crossed with grape OG that I am using to get the female pollen, and then I will cross it back to the BDxGOG, also cross it with Blue dream, and lastly with a white diesel. Looking forward to having those beans! I will start a thread once the clones have rooted and I am good to go!

-Vape

Back
Top Bottom