100% pure sativa fast flowering?

7 weeker indoor I don't think so. The problem is that indoor they might have a short flowering time, but they will take time to transition, so altogether the best you can do is 9-10 weeks. Unfortunately these strains are for patient growers, and there's no way around it.

The fastest flowering sativa I grow, and one of my favorite strains ever, is Mama Thai. I've been growing it for a couple years. You can search through either of my journals and find lots of pictures of it. It's an awesome strain and a good example of Thai weed. It flowers in 11 or sometimes 12 weeks. I think that's about as good as you're going to get with a pure sativa.

7 weeker indoor I don't think so. The problem is that indoor they might have a short flowering time, but they will take time to transition, so altogether the best you can do is 9-10 weeks. Unfortunately these strains are for patient growers, and there's no way around it.

I dont know where 7 weeks came from? so you're saying 9-10 weeks then, thats cool, which strains would you refer then?

Try Colombian Punto Rojo from Cannabiogen and select short-flowering purple pheno aka. Dona Morada. Another winner I can recommend is Panama from Ace seeds, which you should be able to chop under 10-11 weeks.

I've just finished 9 weeks with my Panama from ACE and took most of the main tops from her this morning. They could have come down a week ago IMO. I left the bottoms to go for another 3 weeks as I won't see them until then. Just my $0.02.
Hey man, how did she come out it in the end?

i'll be sure to check those outs, what you guys think about dp durban poison? says 8-9 weeks

another one i came across is barneys utopia haze

Utopia Haze might be nice, but from what I remember it wil go over 11 weeks for sure. Durban Poison is a good idea, but you'd have to find reliable seed source first cause 90% of merch out there has nothing in common with this strain.

Back
Top Bottom