Anyone in SoCal do business with Clone Zone Nursery?

Hellno187

Trying to find a trustworthy place in SoCal to get clones that are healthy and are they strain they claimed to be. Anyone ever use Clone Zone Nursery? Are they any good? If not do you have a recommendation?

Trying to find a trustworthy place in SoCal to get clones that are healthy and are they strain they claimed to be. Anyone ever use Clone Zone Nursery? Are they any good? If not do you have a recommendation?

I recently went up to a place in Torrance called Clone Beach Collective. Some of the nicest clones I have seen so far from a dispensary, great roots, no signs of deficiency or pests... I haven't yet flowered them out, so I don't know how accurate they were as far as strains, phenos and legitimacy, however looking at the leaves of some that I am familiar with, they look to be right. Not the greatest prices as I t think they were like $12/apiece, but had a big selection.

A while back I tried a place called Southern California Clones, and I do NOT recommend them. Out of the 6 plants I ordered, none of them were labeled right and all of the strains were either wrong, or very poor genetics. Now this was about 2 years ago so things may have changed, but I wouldn't recommend them.

Best place I have found is that first one I mentioned.

Another very reputable clone source is "SocalDam Genetics", I haven't used them for a while but some of the absolute best genetics I have came from them, including my Ogiesel which I have had for about 3 years. They really know how to select great phenos, verify the strains, and also I believe make seeds too now. You can find them on IG under "madcutz".

Those are the only 3 that I have found, I've tried a few other fly by night clone hacks and craigslist buys and all of those ended up in disaster or wrong genetics.

Hope this helps.

Not the greatest prices as I t think they were like $12/apiece, but had a big selection.

Must be nice lol, up here at the Dispensaries they go $20-$35 for juveniles and teens.

I would talk to your collective and get them there. No sense in a clone only spot as they have no repeat business with you. I can recommend my hydro guy who I trust. Direct message me.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I don't use this forum enough I guess, because I don't have enough posts to PM you.

Back
Top Bottom