Best Outdoor Strain?

delta.9

I would like to grow another plant outside and am curious what you guys think is the BEST strain for outdoor growing.

The criteria I'd like the strain to meet are:
1. Not taller than 4ft (it's in my backyard and will be visible if too tall)
2. Not too stinky (cuz my neighbors will smell it)
3. Super potent (no explanation needed here LOL)

Post your opinion...

Thanks!!

Re: Best Outdoor Strain???

You would probably want to go with a fruity smelling Indica, for example Citral( A very citrus scented short bushy plant)

Or You Can Use Bubble Gum Or Nl Or California Orange. Any Fruity Smell Will Not Get Any Attation.

where can I get seeds for those strains?

Citral looks like the best, except that it says it's for experienced growers and I've only harvested indoors twice. I'm on my first outdoors right now.

Well I noticed there are a few Citral based strains but none that are 100%. Any recommendations?

Northern Lights is ideal, but I don't recall how tall they get. They're mostly Indica so they can't get THAT tall...

There are ideal genetics for every type of outdoor location. From the criteria you have set you want a stealthy strain. Ducksfoot or any afghans are ideal outdoor strain,,, with your height constraints i would suggest some training ? heavy plant bondage as i call it, continuous tying of branches.

Brushtail said:
There are ideal genetics for every type of outdoor location. From the criteria you have set you want a stealthy strain. Ducksfoot or any afghans are ideal outdoor strain,,, with your height constraints i would suggest some training ? heavy plant bondage as i call it, continuous tying of branches.

Sounds like you've had some practice...would you mind elaborating on that for me? I actually have 1 growing right now and it seems to be growing taller and taller and the flowers haven't even starting growing, just the female nodes.

I wasn't sure this one was gonna make it so I was researching a back up but it seems like this one might pull through. Any advice on getting it bushier? I think it's too late to splice the top node...:hmmmm:

Thanks!!!

Tie the plant down parallel to the ground. You can have a 10 ft plant that is only 2 ft tall but is spread out on the ground in your garden. I think that is the plant bondage that was referred to in a previous post. The bottom branches get more sun and will produce much bigger buds than letting the plant grow up. The stalk will get thick and big (as well as the plant). You will get much more yield this way. When the plant grows up tie it down. I would reccomend a sativa or a sativa indica hybrid. Why grow many low yielding indicas when you can grow a few high yielding sativas?

Back
Top Bottom