Popcorn

UpInSmoke420

whats up weed smokers of the world, i got a question, ive been hearing alot about this weed called POPCORN.. if anyone could put 411 on about this i would appreciate it..:bong:

Im from texas and i have smoked some weed called popcorn and "pop" just for short. i dont know if its the same kind your talking about. its better than schwagg but not as good as dro.

oh u from texas? shit me too homie!! that corn is some good bud and yeah its not as good as dro!!! lol what part of texas u from?

i just moved from Fort Worth and now i am living in Frisco...no connections here so i have to go back to Fort Worth and buy then come back.

thats cool homie, i aint too far away im about one hour and a half from funky town.. u got any pics of pop corn nuggetts?

no but i wish i did. i usually just smoke it before i can get a chance to take pics lol

Okay.
Popcorn is High-mid bud. It's not as good as Dro or Kush.
It smells, taste, and smokes alot better than Reggie.
It's typically found around North Texas.
It literally crumbles under your fingers and a nug' breaks down into alot (Popcorn).
It goes for Reggie prices but a dime is 2-3 grams instead of 3-4 grams.

Warning, some may try to sell you Popcorn (Corn) at Dro prices.
IT LOOKS AND SMELLS...THAT GOOD.

Okay.
Popcorn is High-mid bud. It's not as good as Dro or Kush.
It smells, taste, and smokes alot better than Reggie.
It's typically found around North Texas.
It literally crumbles under your fingers and a nug' breaks down into alot (Popcorn).
It goes for Reggie prices but a dime is 2-3 grams instead of 3-4 grams.

Warning, some may try to sell you Popcorn (Corn) at Dro prices.
IT LOOKS AND SMELLS...THAT GOOD.

I could not have said it better myself...

I am from close to yalls location and I dont buy the reggie miller I stick with the corn , it runs anywhere from 80 to 120 a zone. I like smokin the dro but people in Dallas fort worth wanna charge like 350 a zone. so fuck it Ill grow it.

Keep rollin and smokin

is there a strand called "Dro"? or like the quality of the bud?

pretty much any quality or strand be grown hydro, then would it be dro?:grinjoint:

is there a strand called "Dro"? or like the quality of the bud?

pretty much any quality or strand be grown hydro, then would it be dro?:grinjoint:

There is no strain of Marijuana called Dro, Unless some brilliant individual decided to name a new strain that (Highly doubt it though).

ANY Marijuana hydroponically grown, is considered Dro for short and may be referred to as Dro.:grinjoint:

I'm in Garland... From what I know "corn" is typical "dro" weed i.e high grades grown in dirt. It buds like dro in actual nugs. And tastes like dirty dro, ya know that 50 an 1/8 shit.....better high than reggie. But i get my reggie for 25 a 1/2 and 50 a zone. Just hard to find good driz that doesn't suck. I won't pay over 60 and 1/8 for anything....

i want somebdy from dallas to teach me about weed n all dat shit. . i smoked 2wice in my life n i like it. . is anybody willing to be my teacher?:cheer:

:welcome:
on 420mag there's tons of great teachers... which is way better than just one. IMO.

Wow! I love seeing people post in my backyard but man I didn't know we sounded that illiterate to the rest of the world. I understood everything "y'all" posted but I'm sure it made for some hard reading for " dem der kin folks up in da cold north. Ya heard me? Now that's real talk; kinfolk " Lol sorry every one in big D understood me.
So I've always wondered about this myself. I always thought korn was maybe dro seeds grown in soil. Now I know that's not true. Because dro seeds grown in soils are almost dro and sometimes better depending on who you ask. So if reggy's, reggy, and dro's dro. Then what is korn? Cause from what I've smoked it ain't no reggy bush and it ain't no dro? Maybe pergatory? Please people with knowledge fill me in ?

I'm from Dallas, Texas and I chief mostly on corn (popcorn). If I were to explain what corn is, I'd call it mid-grade. Reggie being shit and dro being high grade. The prices tend to run 2-3 grams a dime, 4-5 for a dub and so on. It's all around and fairly easy to find.. until your dealer decides to stop cold turkey like mine did! lol I have another guy but he is unreliable so if any one out there in the Carrollton area.. hit me up lol.

Corn to me is great because its not too expensive and gives a good enough high. Black people tend to jibb people off from my experiences.. either short you, lie about quality, and/or both!

WOW, all the experienced growers in here and these are the best descriptions of popcorn
well lemme give you all some incite

popcorn could be any strain of kush or high/medical grade that just was not grown to full maturity and ripeness and not very well taken care of. popcorn is just the result of what you get when you put little to no effort into taking care of your plants....because of the good genetics it will be some what good, but if you do not take the time to make sure its getting all the necessary "care" it needs it will not be 50 n eigth quality but will be better than reg....i mean u could take the popcorn while its still wet and compress it...then you will get reggie....from compressing it it loses some trichs and the moisture trapped in the compressed weed will begin to mold/mildew or whatever thus creating nasty ol "reg/reggie/ mex brick"

reggie or mexican is also the same shit, they just plant a bunch of seeds in a field , (do not give any nutes or seperate males from females) come back at harvest time and bundle it up when its not all the way dry..compress it even more and then you get the nasty moldy shitty smell of regular due to all the moisture trapped in the compressed weed....they do this because its easier to transport over the border and they do not take out the seeds because all they are after is weight not quality....just quantity

you can take a seed from mex brick and grow it into some 50/8th shit....its all just a matter of how much care and love you give your plants

there is really no reg/popcorn/mids/chronic(dro,doe,sensi w.e. u wanna call it) it is all just a matter of how well taken care of your crop is

Back
Top Bottom