New Super Strain - HeadBand

OG Kushsta

I havent seen this in the clubs yet.. but we got this early season from Nor Cal.. It is a Cross of OG Kush X Master Kush X Sour Diesel. I have been smoking it for the last 2 weeks and am still blown away. All the best parts of each strain. The Buds are super Tight and Fat and Frosted like nothing I have ever seen. Be on the lookout for this shit!!:peace::adore::peace:

Re: New Super Strain- "HeadBand"

OG Kush x Master Kush x Sour Diesel.. Sounds like an interesting Indica/Sativa strain.. I would definitly try it out ;)

Some of my Eastern Canadian Friends are on to it. Im sure you will be seeing it soon!

Hopefully ths shit will invade all 50 states.. It is weird how much of a Combo of the OG Kush Smell and The Sour Diesel Smell. The Taste is all 3 at once..The High is like Hard Drugs.. It gives you the Upper High of the Potent Diesel Sativa.. And The Crushing Lows of the OG Kush..With the Mid Range punch of the Master Kush. Perfect Combo.. True One Hit Wonder Shit.. I havent been to the Club in Weeks!! HA HA

sounds really nice but the only thing we get in the south where im from kronic wise is White Widow...sometimes we get some Kush sent in from vegas...

Headband is old news.. Be on the Lookout for the "Amsterdam King Kush".. Holy Fuck!:smokin:

i hate pennsylvania and our supreme lack of this awesome-sounding stuff

drier than a popcorn fart here!

yeah around the midwest we had what you refer to as headband. We called it 3-Way. A friend of mine bred it and grew a few crops before giving up on it. He said it was eating a hole in his pocket.......he said it flowered for 88 days.......:bong:

I had some about a month ago and it was kick ass, mind bending :loopy::adore::rofl: ...I WANT MORE

Never had any Kush before but I hear really good things, Sour Diesel is still my favorite strain to date.

HeadBand Its good smoke my homie gots it like tapwater been that way for about a year spendy though

got this at a club in whittier, california and it has become my new favorite. i can think and type and work, but it's all enhanced. and i don't hurt! :peace:

i had a half ounce of that and i was blownnn for dayyyyyysss!!!!!!!! lookin forward to getting some moreee

Back
Top Bottom