Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cannabis Strain ID Thread

Re: Cannabis Strain ID Thread

HHippy! My Satori had fat leaves, but no skunky smell - just a faint zucchini smell.
    Last edited by Tiger Balm; 02-17-2010 at 01:48 PM. Reason: wrong name for plant

Plant of the Month Winner (Nov 09') Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass

Skunk for sure you can't help but see that, sweet looking plant hope your going to keep the strain going. I got that one skunk going talk about sun leaves wow. I took this pic but by now they are alot bigger.
    Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Blog Entries

This is S.A.G.E. at 8 weeks into flowering.When smelling these bud's you will first notice the high notes as being of a citrus type of smell.Only as you breath in deeper do you detect the musky undertones.Slightly skunky not earthy or green.

Looks sweet dude congards. look great
    Last edited by 420 Girl; 02-18-2010 at 02:33 AM.

Updated shot of Daisy. Anybody got any ideas as to what type/strain of plant she is?

Maybe 70% indo 30% sativa. looks alittle like a White Rino I got going but man, names on weed. Like I always say, bad weed, good weed, and the kind.............. Looks heathy, alittle curl to the tips might help someone make a guess? Man its hard to ever guess. Their are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many names. Hell Theres a new one on the market as of a week ago. it's called W/W or Wood's White. I crossed kush with KC white. It's going coast to coast soon. I just hope it stands up to it's name. What is if bagseed you gotten somewhere? Hey one thing, any weed can be grown to produce great smoke. I rememeber growing that old 10$ a lid shit into good sensie. Opps 10$ kind of a tell of my age. hell I use to get Columbian Gold for 30$ and great 7 gram sticks for 15$. Man GL trying to figgure what you got, just give it plenty of lite, food,and time. It well reward you a 10 fold.
    OGTHC likes this.

Daisy is for sure a skunker somewhere. Rememember where skunk got started. Some of this that and the other. Suppose to be Mexican Sativa, Columbian Gold Sativa, and Acapulco Gold Afghani Indica cross. Don't ask me where those FAT ASS leaves come from, but Skunk, seems to grow in veg stage like a true Indo. But the 'stretch' is 100% sativa. Maybe it will help.
    OGTHC likes this.

I'm just here for Norcaliwood's posts.

Quote Originally Posted by hypo hippy View Post
    Updated shot of Daisy. Anybody got any ideas as to what type/strain of plant she is?
    What does she smell like?

FOR THE RECORD -
    I raised Satori by Mandala and have been smoking the dried, cured buds for a couple months now?
    I have gone off Trazadone (insomnia), Welbutrin, and Lexapro (depression), and Pulmacort (asthma). But i still take Omeprazole for acid reflux.
    I have a relaxed happy mood with great creative thinking about jobs i want to do and things i want to research. I have had insights into daily activities like organizing - how to do things differently and better, besides. Organizing things as well as thoughts! Very good for conversations.
    I am pleased with this plant and would grow it again in a heartbeat! Definitely has a place in my medicine cabinet.

Talking Re: Cannabis Strain ID Thread

hi guys, i started growing this really healthy lookin bag see from one of the nicest buds ive ever smoked and she's doing great at 3 weeks from seed in this pic, also a week later i started 3 dutch passion the ultimate's, now i need to find out what strain the big plant is as ive no clue, all i know is its an indica and its VERY strong, its been smellin like a mutha fucker since about a week ago, and is only 1 week older than the others which seem to be extremely slow growing,

anyway i have them all under a 125w cfl purple spec lamp and 2 28w warm white cfls
    the light cycle is 20/4 and am changing to 12/12 in the next week or so regardless of the size of the ultimates as the bag seed is getting pretty big, and i think the bag seed one is far stronger than them ultimates, anyway ill let you guys pick at it and any critisism or advice is welcome

thanks!

i have a plant that i just put back on the 12-12 schedule to start the 11-13 schedule... I dont know what the strain is but it looks alot like some of these "Kush" plants... How do i truly tell what kind of strain i have on my hands???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kash-Money View Post
    i have a plant that i just put back on the 12-12 schedule to start the 11-13 schedule... I dont know what the strain is but it looks alot like some of these "Kush" plants... How do i truly tell what kind of strain i have on my hands???
    I personally don't see any way to identify the specific strain but you can get an idea on the degree of its heritage from its appearance and effects.

The indica strains being shorter more bushy like, with shorter fatter leaves, and more couch-lock effect. The sativa being far taller with longer thinner leaves and generally less dense foliage and more heady effect.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123