Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Need information on the Skywalker strain

420 Member

Need information on the Skywalker strain

Who has grown Skywalker? What can you tell me about it?

I've grown Bubba OG and Granddaddy Purple, and I have a chance to pick up some Skywalker clones for my next grow.

Skywalker is a pure indica? What is the approximate length of the flowering cycle? Is there anything in particular that can be done to ensure the best possible Skywalker buds when they are finished?

Re: Need information on the Skywalker strain.

Just make sure it's the Skywalker from LA and not the one from Dutch Passion from Amsterdam. Skywalker from LA is actually the true OG Kush strain which happens to be a Sativa dominant.

This is the Skywalker from LA, named after a good friend and grower, Luke Skywalker. http://www.420magazine.com/forums/pl...uana-grow.html

420 Member

I called the shop again (I'm in the Los Angeles area). They said it's the strain from "up north", meaning Humboldt county.

I'm guessing it's the good Skywalker strain!

This is a sativa dominant strain? Any estimate of flowering time or final height of the plants when grown in soil with Fox Farms nutes? And 1400 watts (1000+400) of HPS light.

Skywalker OG is from LA, not up north.

420 Member

So what might this Skywalker variant be? I don't want to get it if they aren't the GOOD ones.

Skywalker Indoor Dutch Passion Seeds

Blueberry and Mazar are the two unbeatable Indicas. Skywalker is a hybrid product of a Mazar female and a Blueberry male. The intention was to create one of the best Indicas in the world. The special Blueberry taste and aroma are combined in this hybrid with the vigor and yield of Mazar. Blueberry characteristics such as “curling leaves”, slow initial growth, and bluish hues have disappeared in this hybrid, while taste, aroma (fruity and fresh), and the quality of the “high” are retained. It will yield about 400 gr./m2 under optimum conditions.

THC = 12%

Flowering period: 8 - 9 weeks
    Harvest time outdoor: 2nd week November

Skywalker from Dutch Passion is not the Skywalker from LA.

Skywalker from LA was originally the true OG Kush strain that came here about 20 years ago from Florida. Someone crossed it with a solid Indica to achieve more of a couch lock feeling so they could get more money for it and to allow growth indoors as Sativas grow really tall. Indica is shorter and bushier, making it easier to grow indoors in LA. The only collective that had this strain was the old Sunset collective in West Hollywood. The grower of this strain was Luke Skywalker, so the owner of the collective decided to change the name to Skywalker. a couple of years went by and everyone was buzzing over the hottest flower in LA, Skywalker. So people started doing research on how to find it and came across Dutch Passion's version in the Netherlands. So they start ordering these seeds, growing them and circulating it around LA as "Skywalker". So there is some major confusion as to what is what anymore. I've been smoking/vaping this strain exclusively for the last 4 years and have no interest in any others. It is literally the perfect medication for day, night, busy or relaxing, in my opinion. Luke is almost done writing the story, we will be featuring it very soon. We will also be revealing the gas chromotography report on this flower as well. Hope this helps until we release the 10 page article.

420 Member

Hey 420,

Thanks for solving the mystery for me. I've always wondered about the origins of this strain. It sure as heck wasn't an Indica like the one described by Dutch Passion.

I picked up a gram of it last fall from a dispensary (now shut down) on the west side of LA which was more known for it's top notch hash. This strain was listed as a Sativa. And simply called Skywalker. Very expensive, $75 an eighth.

Anyway, picked it up on a whim and was blown away by it. Straight up high, hits like Green Crack, clear and creative but interestingly a very happy, euphoric high. Probably the happiest high I can remember. That's what was so distinct about it.

I don't go to the dispensaries much anymore but if that strain is around I would buy a pound of it. I understand your devotion.

Re: Need information on the Skywalker strain

tryin some different strain's this next round...Skywalker, Berry Diesel, Purple Walrus, and SGG-Wrex. Anyone withb some above average doo's and dont's with these please advise.. Growing in hydro low celing almost done with Purple Train Wreck Great looking buds!!

Skywalker hybreed 80% indica 20% sativa
    Genetics: Mazar Female-Blueberry Male
    Flowering time 8-9 weeks

Pic of young Skywalker

Wow, your Skywalker looks a whole lot like Motavation...Magus Genetics...Warlock x Sensi Star

Hmmmm how do I post a pic? I'm new here...

Tyvm!

Skywalker, I got her from some branded pot farm came from seed.
    I am old school and there we had indica and sativa. Now days witht hybreeds
    a seed of this and a female of that is a crap shoot, luck of the draw...lol you can name it anything you want like Blue Diamond purple berry snap fizzle...lmao. Here is a fact from old school to now school...Cannibus-maximus
    is a very adaptable WEED throw it anywhere and eventually it will adapt to its environment. So if you baby your plants like air conditioning to keep it in the 70's degree range or to make it cold so it will turn purple and you use a cutting from that you will have heat stress unless you dont keep them cool, however eventually it will adapt to your type of environment. Lets think about that logically. The temperature from the sun is a lot hotter than the 70's in most places in the summer and weeds grow like weeds.
    So if you take weed from california and grou it up in the mountains it wont do well at first but will eventually adapt to its environment. Marijuana is the most adaptable plant known to man! No more controversy I hear by name this plant skysizzle...lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast