Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Highest potency strain

Re: highest potency strain

this ones going to go on and on. Look do you get high on your supply. Then quit It does not matter. I wish you could trust what they say about the thc %. I use it as a guide line. Thats what % I could get if grown to her max. All these damn seed companies are full of shit they all claim they are the best.Shit half the time from what I here you can't even buy seeds from them. Oh you pay for them you just don't get them do to customs. I still say bullshit seeds don't smell like that you would have to train the damn dog to smell for seeds how stupid do they think we are. There is a few seeds shops out there that are upstanding.
    We could talk about this until the cows come home. They can come up with a test for the at home gardener to see what they got.:offtopic: Just like U.A's in the work place come up with a test that tells them if you are under the influence. But NO! and thats a whole nother thread

Did you physically see the paperwork from the lab on this 40% thc? Or when it was in the 30% range? I personally find it hard to believe...Don't take this the wrong way brother I'm not saying it's impossible just hard to believe

420 Member of the Month (Oct 10') TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity, but don't rule out malice.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyin5 View Post
    40% thc?
    <GOES TO LIGHT JOINT...>

Joint fails to ignite. Instead...

It melts.

Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul
    Apathy is evil
    "At the end of the season of sorrows comes the time of rejoicing. Spring, like a well-oiled clock, noiselessly indicates this time." -Roger Zelazny

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by TorturedSoul View Post
    <GOES TO LIGHT JOINT...>

Joint fails to ignite. Instead...

It melts.

What this person said. +1

white widow x skunk#1 (shark shock/great white shark etc.) is the most potent variety ive smoked in 18 years.

Plant of the Month Winner (Nov 09') Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass

I'm from Missouri. You have to show me. Sooooooooooooooo I guess I have to try one of these. Well I found the breeder of the Pitt Bull. She was nice enough to let me get ahold of so stuff called Crippled Pitt bull, or Cripit. These pic's are at around 35 days. I don't care about paper's or such, just that it's good weed. I don't think the amount of THC makes the weed. Got to have the rite mixture THC/CBD.
    Well it's about time to take down one of these plants. I'm going to take one at 38 days and the other two maybe 42 days. They are one of the fastest flowers I have ever seen. OK Miss Cripit from Stoney Girl;

This is what they claim;

But I seen where they claim longer in the Big Book of Buds, but I can't see longer than a week max. I figgure I'l be smoking some, besides the sample I've got drying now, in a week or so. Tester pretty soon. Keepem Green
    Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

I wanted to get some of those beans myself

420 Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    You never really know how true these numbers are. THC % is not the only thing that makes good smoke. And Barneys always claims over 20% thc. If your looking for just potency make some hash.
    Man I had some Kife back in the late 70's...still haven't seen anything that was so good and the taste, reminded me of the Krispy Kream cake donuts with peanuts on top!!!

Plant of the Month Winner (Nov 09') Norcaliwood's Avatar
    Now Oregon. Playing in a Child's Garden of Grass

Re: Highest potency strain

Just incase someone wants alittle update on some of Stoney Girls genetics. The main reason I'm looking this heavy into her is my grow site up here around the 40th latitude of the PNW. Hard to grow plants outdoors here, well a lot of strain won't finish before winter kills them or the molds find them. These strains are well acclimated for here. Now as far as thc levels, A lot of that has to do with the grower. These plants clone well with a decent harvest of fruity thaish tasting 'rock' hard nuggets. They need atad longer than claims but she's still one of the fastest finisher I've grown out personaly. I after 4 years, still have Cripit in my gardens. Along with afew new ones this year;

My Bad the one is Crippled rino not Pitt, I LOVE the Crippit . True flowering time is closer to 50 days. As for quality, I've had people say it's alittle too strong for what they want. LOL I say smoke one less hit, but it is a sleepy herb. Keepem Green
    josh223 likes this.
    Wood's still at it. Current

Sooooo many Strains,,,,,, Soooooo Little Time.........

Lynyrd Skynyrd and ZZ-Top,
    '' Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers ''

Re: Highest potency strain

OG Ghost Train Haze 25% the Paranoid trippy high the taste is like an earthy bubble gum hash/haze mix. Colorado's best RareDankness
    The more you grow the more you know and knowing is half the battle GO JOE'S!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12