Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By 505Chronic

Thread: Who's got or had Black Dominican? Better then this?

Question Who's got or had Black Dominican? Better then this?

Last edited by 420 Girl; 12-19-2012 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Uploaded Photos to 420 Magazine Gallery

Re: Who's got or had Black Dominican? Better then this?

thats some good stuff. really good. i have had black jamaican that was killer and big ass buds. but havent seen any blacks for a long time from the islands. would love to get seed of some black .

Its grown here in New Mexico, and I've never gotten a seed out of that bud but have heard you can order them. where haven't you seen any blacks?

most are just purps not true blacks but the ole columbian, thai, jamaican and african blacks are around but not a whole lot. your black pics look true enough and domincan strain .[out of mex]... way cool man would love to find seed of that. i here in texas they get alot of black comercial mex [african strain hybreds] total brick stuff but all my friends say it knocks their socks off and none of the seed viable . just a dif cartell doing that side of the country . the war seems to hurt the market a bit as you travel more west. i dont even travel south now. my friends down there siad wait for it to end. fucking d.e.a./c.i.a. wars really suck for us all.
    the faster we legalize pot the less people will die.

420 Member

Amazing bet it taste great too!