Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NYC Sour Diesel

Re: NYC Sour Diesel

I am glad to read this review of Sour D but its killing me as I wait on an order of Reefer Man's Sour Diesel.
    I only grow for personal Medical use.

we pay $100 a quarter for sour diesel on long island. $220 a half in chicago. absolutely bomb although it smokes very harsh.

my hippie grower friends on the east coast used to grow a variation on this....called super sour diesel.....it was super skunk crossed with original nyc diesel and i probably my absolute favorite ganja........it was similer to the nyc diesel i had in amsterdam but much more fragrent and heavy on the lungs anyone ever heard of super sour??

Bought an ounce in North Jersey last summer and it was pretty sick. Paid $420 for it lol

Sour D and NYCD are two seperate strains.
    NYCD is supposed to be a little more dank and more expensive. Ive never tried it. Ive had sour D before tho and it freekin rocked my world. Excellent bud.

got that O of sour for $450 but all of you that get it for cheaper than 450, you guys get it from the grower or what???

Blog Entries

anyone ever try soma's g13haze X n.y.c.diesel seed pack says mexican sativa breed with an afgani 10 week flowering

Quote Originally Posted by Inasad View Post
    Im sure that most of you or all of you know someone who is religiously against buying something with a name like sour diesel because they think that it is all just a way of getting more money out of you, and say that its all the same, some might be better or worse, but weed is weed.

Do any of you feel the same way or have an argument for that. Just wondering what all of your thoughts were.
    weed is not just weed, some people smoke just to get high, people like you for instance, i smoke for looks and taste first, and when i know those are good, i'm going to my happy place!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inasad View Post
    first of all, i have to say that i need to move to wherever you live cause around here normal price is 45 an 1/8th, id shit myself if i could get an ounce for 125 or 150

second, let me put my previous question this way: If a guy that you know that you normally buy from tells you that he got some stuff that is better than usual, but doesnt give it a name (a lot of guys where i buy dont use names like dro or headies or what not) and another guy that you dont buy from as much tells u he has some sour diesel, who would instinctively wanna buy from without seeing it first?
    i live on the east cost and i have seen it as high as 500

REAL sour diesel goes for upwards of 650 an ounce in NY no problem, not the FAKE sour diesel that everyone claims they get for 350 an ounce which in reality is some low grade exotics. and not the soma diesel thats not even as close to as good as the real sour diesel strain

just thought id let some of you clowns who think you get REAL sour diesel know that if your paying any less than 550 an ounce guess what
    your not getting Real sour diesel.

Blog Entries

^^^ haha i think the clowns are the ones paying 650 and 550 an O
    not the people that have acess and or grow great meds

damn..im from nyc and haven't smoke sour...smh..i needa get some ASAP!!

NYC Diesel? I havent tried that specific strain but definitely Sour D... fruity flavor real smooth smoke buds sickly coated with trichomes hit of a bong had me guessing wat to do next real GOOD stuff... If you like this youll definitely like HEADBAND as its a hybrid with SOUR D x OG KUSH, straight sweet fuel smell that the D gives and you get an instant long lasting high...

Quote Originally Posted by piffdaddysour View Post
    REAL sour diesel goes for upwards of 650 an ounce in NY no problem, not the FAKE sour diesel that everyone claims they get for 350 an ounce which in reality is some low grade exotics. and not the soma diesel thats not even as close to as good as the real sour diesel strain

just thought id let some of you clowns who think you get REAL sour diesel know that if your paying any less than 550 an ounce guess what
    your not getting Real sour diesel.
    I paid 420 an ounce in NJ 2 years ago. It was def. legit. You cannot mistake the citris fuel smell and devastatingly uplifting high. beautiful buds and not one seed unfortunately

Member of the Month 3rd Place Winner (Dec 09') Screwnuts33's Avatar

Just picked up an oz of SD for $260. The real deal too. Very good high. It came from an outdoor medical grow. The smell is unmistakable. I can't imagine paying $400-$600/oz for weed. Crazy. With any luck from now on I will only be buying seeds/clones.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast