Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By The Butcher
  • 1 Post By Rdubindy
  • 1 Post By The Butcher
  • 2 Post By FrankFoster
  • 1 Post By McChronalds

Thread: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

  1. #1
    Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,472

    The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    K..SO N E 1 KNOW THE REAL STORY BOUT THE "RAINBOW KUSH"?..ALRIGHT SO I'LL CLEARIFY SUM MYTHS BOUT IT:

    1)IT IS A REAL STRAIN

    2)IT FLIPP'N UNBELIEVABLE HOW IT SMELLS N SMOKES

    3)K THIS 1 IS THE TRICKY1(I KNOW ILL GET SUM SORT OF REACTION FOR THIS 1) the hybrid is a cross of hindu kush x master kush x montel's pride

    4) Unless you know redeye himself(google the man) or your fortunetly enough to get a clone then your always going to think it fake
    dswagg likes this.

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1

    Re: The real deal 'bout rainbow kush

    I recieved some cuts of the rainbow kush from a friend and it is no joke
    Smell,flavor and yeild
    It's da'bomb
    dswagg likes this.

  3. #3
    Cannabis Connoisseur The Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,472

    Re: The real deal 'bout rainbow kush

    lsuky man brother, your a lucky man..i just finished a grow of it inmy butchers pride journal, check it out. I just harvested a mother that took 16 weeks, YES 16 WEEKS!! the journal starts from the first day of flower til the end. check it I hopw you enjoy!!

  4. #4
    420 Member WMDmountainIG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Western Maryland
    Posts
    83

    Re: The real deal 'bout rainbow kush

    Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    lsuky man brother, your a lucky man..i just finished a grow of it inmy butchers pride journal, check it out. I just harvested a mother that took 16 weeks, YES 16 WEEKS!! the journal starts from the first day of flower til the end. check it I hopw you enjoy!!
    Unfortunately I have not ran across this strain but I can believe the 16 week flowering time, I am currently growing some plants myself that take that long to flower. I breed my own seeds and have been at it for many years, the strain that I have that takes that long owes it's genetics to a columbian strain from the late 70's crossed with an Afghani strain that was originally produced in Afghanistan to produce hash. I used a columbian female and crossed it with an afghani male and I have been breeding it for the phenotypes that I was looking for since then and have ended up with several different strains that I still use and believe me the final product is worth the 16 week wait...
    WMDmountainIG

  5. #5
    New Member McChronalds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    7

    Re: The real deal 'bout rainbow kush

    Quote Originally Posted by Rdubindy View Post
    I recieved some cuts of the rainbow kush from a friend and it is no joke
    Smell,flavor and yeild
    It's da'bomb

    Would you be so kind as to show us some pictures? I really cant believe it looks like that.

  6. #6
    420 Member FrankFoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    431

    Re: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    You mean "Rainbow Kush", where the guy saw a rainbow on his drive over to the collective so he got there and added the name rainbow to a bag of some kush strain-mix he had and charged another $50.

    yeah Ive had it... It was da'bomb.

  7. #7
    New Member McChronalds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    7

    Re: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankFoster View Post
    You mean "Rainbow Kush", where the guy saw a rainbow on his drive over to the collective so he got there and added the name rainbow to a bag of some kush strain-mix he had and charged another $50.

    yeah Ive had it... It was da'bomb.

    I want that strain... How can i get my hands on a sample?

  8. #8
    420 Member FrankFoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    431

    Re: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    Go to any place that has any KUSH variety you could possibly get.
    Get some.
    Bring the bag home.

    Stand in your backyard and hold the hose up in the air shooting water out into a large spray, and position yourself behind the water facing the sun...
    Now you got a rainbow going.... now smoke some of that Kush.

    Done....

    Rainbow Kush.

    How was it?

  9. #9
    New Member McChronalds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    7

    Re: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    Your a funny fr! LOL! Thanks for the laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankFoster View Post
    Go to any place that has any KUSH variety you could possibly get.
    Get some.
    Bring the bag home.

    Stand in your backyard and hold the hose up in the air shooting water out into a large spray, and position yourself behind the water facing the sun...
    Now you got a rainbow going.... now smoke some of that Kush.

    Done....

    Rainbow Kush.

    How was it?
    Ricorico likes this.

  10. #10
    420 Member FrankFoster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    431

    Re: The real deal 'bout Rainbow Kush

    Thanks... I got such a kick out of this that I just got done with some "rainbow bag-seed". I am soaked and my neighbor was wondering why I was spraying the hose 50+ meters into the air. But it might be the best Rainbow-bag-seed, I ever smoked...