Im Back 3rd times got to be a charm

BlackTurboTeg

Ok so here i am .. grow three.. 1st was a male.. 2nd she got root bound or some shit and died 4 weeks into flowerin .

DSC00012_thumb.jpg

there she was lol.. well got a new setup this time startin two seeds off one has popped out and the other still hasnt so one is going to be short and one is going to be taller.. i will flower on the 4th week.. so sit back tell me what u think and enjoy .. i will be postin pics soon got to get battiers for the camera

Re: Im Back , 3rd times got to be a charm (pics)

things are going smooth (so far) .. i have mine in a 20 quart pot like twice the size of the old one .. this would be fine yes? i would think so

i think it will be fine for the time i am doing it this time no 6-7 weeks flowerin lol.. fuckin ups sendin my ballast all over the fuckin work .. lol sorry had to let that out lol anyways um 4 weeks flowerin tops 5 .. becase i at leat want both plant in for 4 weeks and the one on the right hasnt sprouted . and about the batterys thats werid me and my roommate were just talkin about that last night becasue man this thing eats through battiers

shit man, I'm hopefully going to start in a couple weeks, my buddy has clones cut and they should be ready in a couple weeks. Got some Herijuana and White Widow x Black Domina clones and maybe some Purple Kush if they are ready in time.

word.. yeah it would be nice two see the purple kush.. and u most like the BDxWW if your doing it again..lol i just hope this time i can see the whole process

definitely will post a journal for this grow again, I had so much fun with the last one. and yeah the WW x BD I love so I plan on throwing a couple of those in the next grow but the majority will be Herijuana, and praying we can get a couple Purple Kush in there if they are ready. I've also got a Skywalker and SAGE x Blue Rhino started in a couple pots

yeah your last journal was nice and loved seein the go thourh the process. how are your haze window plants.. i might be gettin sweet tooth and barney seeds .. but thats next .. got two new babies go and they r going to the end

i am growin some good buds just luckly found one in a onuce and my friend gave me another good seed..no new battiers yet it had enough juice today to get a few pics and i got a pic of the room .....

i will get them one of these days .. i hate the plant being so small lol last time i was takin pics of a nice 3 foot plant now its 1 iches fuckin sucks but it better be worth it this time lol

Just some bomb seeds... i cant wait tell i can get my hands on a clone or some good seeds .. one of these day.. and yeah i know they shoot up fast still waitin for the second one to sprout i dont want it to far behind the other one

nope no more box.. i cleaned out my closet put all my cloths in the grow box then fixed my closed for the grow room .. put a fan up.. put reflective material up and now i have plenty of room wiht no worries about havin 2 and wiht the 2 new pots that i got they would barely fit in the box

i didnt have a reflector in the other box and u ddint say anythign lol :laughtwo: its good i thouhgt about that thouhg that i why i put the light directly down like that .. the last one seem to do fine wiht out one

i didnt invest in a relector becaue the box was small but now i might get one because i have plenty of room now in this one.. yeah i know more light more bud but ill do what i can do .. but i think they will be fine wihtout one

yeah a good cure does do a nice job. really cool set up there blacturboteg420. grow on..

thanks smokey no problem wiht room now and wihtin the next month it will start to cool down ,up north so no problem about temp either.. just hope all goes well this time.. and hey smokey whats up with your grow room havent seen much of it did u have to take it down because of the people coming to your house if so is it back up

so just a lil update the one on the leftt is growin very well nice lil sprout like 2-3 inches .. its like day 2or 3.. but the one on the right is growin very slowly its only like an inche if that and hasnt even finished straiting out .. dunno hope all is well and good lucj to all u growers .. grow on.. will be postin pics soon.. :allgood:

Back
Top Bottom