the most awesome unbreakable pipe around!

devils letuce

Incredibowl is the best pipe i have ever owned .. it hits so damn hard it will put u on your ass ..u don't use this pipe unless u wanna be really stoned .

they make all kind of bowl attachments and designs .

Increddibowl won Cannabis Cup Best Product 1st place and Cannabis Cup Best Booth 2nd place.

images_1_4.jpg
images_3_1.jpg
images_2_7.jpg

this pipe has a lifetime warranty ..chick this shit out below..how many of your pipes will u run over with a vehicle ?

its a good dependable pipe and your still smoking out of a glass bowl instead of metal !!

man,its on the list,this,the carbon fiber bong and a new smart dabbs e Nail,complete my Christmas shopping.

I love getting old,too me,from me gifts are awesome.

Just ordered one they have 35% off type in greenfriday good thru 1 dec2014

its just like an old steamroller just the best u have ever smoked lol .. was that on their website trap? i wanna go buy a Sherlock attachment .

It's been close to 20 years since I last smoked marijuana. Back then, I only used a dugout and the bat it came with. The reefer lasted forever smoking it with the bat. In January, I'm going to get a medical marijuana card and start smoking again. Is the use of a bat a bad thing?....as far as smoking goes. I just want to be able to make the pot I buy last as long as possible while still relieving the pain I'm in.

hell my dad still uses a dug=out and bat .. they work fine i just prefer to smoke from glass .

I've smoked from a brass bat for 30 years, so if it's bad, I'm a goner I guess. :laughtwo:

That's comforting to hear that the bronze bat had not killed you yet!! I'm not sure how much a bat holds. I have read it is about .1 or .2 of a gram. Do you know how much it holds after you pack it?

That's comforting to hear that the bronze bat had not killed you yet!! I'm not sure how much a bat holds. I have read it is about .1 or .2 of a gram. Do you know how much it holds after you pack it?

Sorry - didn't notice your question until now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I dunno the weight. It's good for two good burns, so ... perfect for two people and perfect alone - and no waste. :cheesygrinsmiley:

;)

Back
Top Bottom