Best portable vape devices for dry herb 2014

Re: Best portable vape devices for dry herb 2014 ...

I don't know if you got your answer already, but Grencoscience.com has the best vapes (I think) in the game. Some pretty cool lookin shit too. Good luck, stay lifted.

there are no 'really good' portables.. some portables will do ok, if you have them plugged to an electrical source.

If you can get your hands on some e-cig with cannajuice, not bad..

but no portable will give you what a volcano (very expensive) or SSV (my preference) will give you.

and unless one uses a bag (volcano or extreme Q) vaping can be a PITA. if it is plugged in, everyone must come to the vaporizer. if you are out, socially, passing one (portable) is more suspicious than a joint. I vape (SSV) every day but when out bring joints (they now taste like shit>ash&burning stuff) I can tell brick weed from the kind but individual taste isn't what it used to be. even the freshie hit, I give it away so someone else can 'taste' it.

I have had the PAX for a couple years now and I love it. The only negative thing I could say about it would be that the mouthpiece gets a little gunky and you have to use the mouthpiece lubricant to keep it functioning properly in between cleans, but that's not really a complaint so much as just something I wish I could do without. Luckily they fixed that with the PAX 2 design. That things looks flawless. The firefly is another one that I was impressed with and continue to hear great feedback on it. Although neither one of those is listed on our website we sell the PAX for $229.99, the PAX 2 for $299.99, and the Firefly for $269.99 and gladly accept phone orders on these items with free shipping. Contact Us - Smokin Js

there are no 'really good' portables.. some portables will do ok, if you have them plugged to an electrical source.

If you can get your hands on some e-cig with cannajuice, not bad..

but no portable will give you what a volcano (very expensive) or SSV (my preference) will give you.

and unless one uses a bag (volcano or extreme Q) vaping can be a PITA. if it is plugged in, everyone must come to the vaporizer. if you are out, socially, passing one (portable) is more suspicious than a joint. I vape (SSV) every day but when out bring joints (they now taste like shit>ash&burning stuff) I can tell brick weed from the kind but individual taste isn't what it used to be. even the freshie hit, I give it away so someone else can 'taste' it.

The only person I've know that liked the PAX has COPD (<I know 6)( and whoo hooo theres now a more expensive one!) my suggestion with PAX is call their customer service, see what they have to say about fixing or replacing one of their products.. you cant!
I know, you just sell them but PAX SUX.

Sure, we sell them but I am also the proud owner of one as well. I don't just say that to BS people into buying them. I've had it for 2 years and have always had great experiences with Ploom's customer service, although I've always used their instant messaging option instead of calling.

Different smokes for different folks though.

Sure, we sell them but I am also the proud owner of one as well. I don't just say that to BS people into buying them. I've had it for 2 years and have always had great experiences with Ploom's customer service, although I've always used their instant messaging option instead of calling.

Different smokes for different folks though.
Do you use it to vape cannabis? Fact is, one can not call them, one must instant msg them.. there is no direct contacting them.
If they don't want to respond, you're SOL. And how many 'experiences' have you had in two years? Look, you sell them, I had one and I want members to have 'the other side of the coin' opinion, not only propaganda from some one that is making a profit from junk.

Check out the only portable vaporizer worth having so far: Davinci Ascent. Glass/ceramic chamber and path. One degree temp control, presets. Long lasting battery.

Back
Top Bottom