The PAX

KushyK

It is the best hand held vape for bud. It hits so perfectly and I haven't found anything to compare. I've tried it all.
PAX is awesome

I am going to have to disagree here. I started out with the Magic Flight Launch Box and got the Pax for a deal used write a bit later. The MFLB is a great size, super simple, has a lifetime warranty and uses a small amount of herb. I don't like the Pax because of the draw restriction, lacks the ability to pop a new battery quickly and from the limited amount of use I put it through, I feel it doesn't use the herb as efficiently. That being said, I am glad you guys are enjoying the Pax.

I have used MFLB and Arizer Solo. There is no comparison between two. Arizer solo is just awesome. User friendly, hassle free, long battery life, no burns, thick clouds, temperature adjustment...etc

MFLB comes with 2 AAA rechargeable batteries. It's a mechanical device basically. It gives good smoke but seems like Arizer solo is generation ahead.

Never tried PAX.

The MFLB takes AA batteries, not triple A. I don't think the Pax 2 is worth its awful expense...it has an extremely tight draw, and I also don't think it conserves on herb. The MFLB is so much better than either the Pax or the Arizer Air but you get fast hard hits so you might want to use an extension hose with it to cool off the vapor.

Back
Top Bottom