Best Rolling Papers?

I like Randy's wired papers because I don't have to worry about burning my fingers or dropping the joint when the roach gets really small.

I dont smoke blunts and sometimes I smoke a j. When I do i just use good ol zig zag.

Smoked a bowl of some good stuff 2 hours ago. Still high as hell.:peace:

Blob said:
I like Randy's wired papers because I don't have to worry about burning my fingers or dropping the joint when the roach gets really small.
I like randy's, but their is always a little paper left on the wire. I burned my clothes a couple of times. Ok, and yes, I poked myself in the eye,too.

I started using Leftie's rolling tips. No wire, no roach clip, and you can smoke right to the nub. I couldn't roll a joint freestyle with them. But in a rolling machine, it works great. This is especially good when travelling.

As far as papers, there are lots of good ones, but you can never go wrong with ZigZags.

I bought a very cool pack of Smoking brand that came in a box of 300. You slide the papers out together, and somehow grab one off the top without messing up the stack. I was all jazzed about having a 300 pak of papers, but I can't even get them out of the box! I can't get them to work with my roller either.:smokin:

But damn, that box looks good!!

Skunk-Brand TM... is one of my favorites, they are made from 100% HEMP! The last time I had them i was in AZ... deff.. A must try if u love J's..

:smokin:
CherryEyed said:
I have smoked those watermellon papers. The ones I smoked had little seeds on the papers, like a watermellon:laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

haha yeah... there like pink..

but i have a new favorite blunt wrap..

Eastwood by royal blunts is the best.. anyone ever seen these? there wierd

CLUB it all the way. CLUB offers a variety of papers, but it is hard to go wrong with any of them. The paper is extremely thin yet strong. Virtually no taste from burning paper. The sheets are similar to Jokers but with a superior adhesive.

now usually i always prefer a bong or bubbler....it is a must!!!
but when i do smoke joints i use either zigzags or skunk papers which smoke great!!!

sometimes even the bible works!!! lmao....

Zig zags and other white BLEACHED papers are unhealthy and change the taste of your bud, try using elements, RAW, or any organic hemp papers....

WESTCOAST

King Randy's and Raw's, Randy's for the obvious reason and Raw's for their organic selection and their cross pattern it really does help with runs....

and but of course MY joints never run anyways just helps out my friends :rollit:

I like randy's, but their is always a little paper left on the wire. I burned my clothes a couple of times. Ok, and yes, I poked myself in the eye,too.

I started using Leftie's rolling tips. No wire, no roach clip, and you can smoke right to the nub. I couldn't roll a joint freestyle with them. But in a rolling machine, it works great. This is especially good when travelling.

As far as papers, there are lots of good ones, but you can never go wrong with ZigZags.

I bought a very cool pack of Smoking brand that came in a box of 300. You slide the papers out together, and somehow grab one off the top without messing up the stack. I was all jazzed about having a 300 pak of papers, but I can't even get them out of the box! I can't get them to work with my roller either.:smokin:

But damn, that box looks good!!

I hear ya on the Randy's, the wire is quite fun for a few joints, but I love the classic King Size Zig-Zags.
zigzag2.jpg

I smoke Joints almost exclusively, I believe its the best way to taste your bud. I have tried almost all papers available on the market, and I like "Elements" the best. They are very thin, have almost no taste and burn very well. I always use a "crutch" with my J's, sometimes I use the inserts out of magazines, but I have also used, lefties , raw's, and element's rolling tips. I really also like raw papers, I think they have very little taste and are durable, but I dislike the glue, it never seems to stick for me. Another thing I use with my joints is a "hemp wick". Its just hemp string coated in wax. I have used the string for about 3 years now, and any time I use a lighter I can totally taste the butane. I spoke with a Doctor, and he says that there are a ton of carcinogens found in the butane. So if you have really nice Herb, I encourage you to find the products that have the littlest taste, so all you're tasting is the bud itself!

any time I use a lighter I can totally taste the butane.

Assuming that you have managed to light the butane, you are "tasting" carbon dioxide and water vapor, which is what you get when you burn it.

I spoke with a Doctor, and he says that there are a ton of carcinogens found in the butane.

See above. The dust from flints, however, is a different story and you would be advised to not inhale that.

Assuming that you have managed to light the butane, you are "tasting" carbon dioxide and water vapor, which is what you get when you burn it.

See above. The dust from flints, however, is a different story and you would be advised to not inhale that.

What you are saying is true about "pure" butane, but whats found in most lighters you buy is not pure at all. I have done butane extraction to produce oil, and I used 5x refined, I put it in a lighter I had, and it did taste better than the bic, but not tons. As I stated earlier though, I smoke mostly joints so I don't have to hold a flame over my herb for long.

Back
Top Bottom