Best Enail and nail combination for the money: What do you use?

Mrbonsai420

Hopefully by now anyone who consumes concentrates on a regular basis has moved away from the torch and onto an enail. The decision on which electronic nail can be daunting.

For the E-nail itself I wanted the best bang for my buck. I tried my friends Errlectric ($600) and D-nail ($500) and while they both worked great I thought that they were a little overpriced. So I started looking at some of the $100-$150 Chinese models. You see them everywhere of varying build quality but they mainly all use the same cheap Chinese PiD and relay. They may last a while or they may not and the temperature control is just not that great. That led me to the Greenlightvapes LCD Enail. It has the upgraded Omron E5CC PiD and solid state relay. The heat up time and temperature controls are fantastic on this one. Much closer to the U.S. models than the other Chinese units. For the money I really like the Green light vapes G9 LCD Enail the best. It’s $299 but can be gotten cheaper on Alibaba. I highly suggest this enail as the best bang for your buck!

B8465F9F-6581-4966-83E0-F20527DBEAF6.jpg

So that leads us to the actual nail that you dab on. I know it’s hard to move past the box of torch nails you have accumulated but it’s worth it, trust me. The nail that a lot of models come with is a Chinese highly educated knock off. While this works the contact of the coil to the nail doesn’t give the best temperature control and I don’t love these standard Ti domeless for enails. Since thick quartz bangers were my torch nails I tried one of those with the arm to hold the coil thinking that would be perfect… It wasn’t, they leave a cold spot on the center bottom that doesn’t vape and it broke while letting the coil cool and contract on it one night. I also tried the standard quartz domeless with similar result. I also tried a Titanowl Salt Shaker style and it suffered from the same poor temperature control and I had to turn the enail up way too high to get hit off of it.

After trying several there are now 2 nails I use with my enail. 1 is my daily driver and 1 I use on my travel rig. My favorite nail is the Concentrate Connoisseur Accessories Liger Banger with the Quartz insert. It's a really nice titanium banger that works great with the enail by itself. I also like that it fits all female and male fittings I have and has a removable direct inject tube to keep everything clean. Add the Quartz insert and the flavor is beautiful at low temps. Lots of dabs taken from this nail and still on the original quartz insert. The US made molded quartz seems to hold up much better than any other quartz I have owned. There isn't even any hazing or cracking after repeated torch cleanings.

aaaa4.jpg

00F511AD-298E-4171-A9B8-58C778FCAE90.jpg

26CFF8F4-0638-4AAF-A65C-14B41CE90D2E.jpg

The Heart of the Liger or insert is a double sided molded quartz with a big dish and a shallow dish on the back side. That means the quartz never actually touches the titanium, it is just fully surrounded by the Titanium and vaporizes in the quartz via convection in the titanium oven. It really is the best thought out nail I have ever used. I hear there is also a SiC cup that will available for the Liger also That may make this the perfect banger!

8FCD8815-89CD-4A14-92AC-87D1AA3AF7BF.jpg

20E22881-1898-45F2-BB5C-BB2466212490.jpg

The owner Josh was very helpful too and customized the storm cell cap I got to go with it. This nail gets my vote.

I also use a BOSS Titanium for enail. It hits great, it's just straight Ti though. I was thinking about trying out the Genesis system quartz dish in the BOSS nail, i'll let you know how that goes.

20mm-BOSS-E-Nail-Insert_grande.jpg

I haven't tried the CCA Zeus with upcoming quartz insert or the Happy Daddy Genesis with quartz insert, nor the SiC and Sapphire discs they sell with the D-Nail. they all look pretty awesome as well. The thing I am MOST escited about is the new SiC insert for the Liger, it may make my favorite nail even better!

So have any of you tried these or any others? Please tell me what you use and why you like it. If you have any questions about my findings just ask, I have done a lot of research on the subject!

Just wondering what temps you use and what max that e-nail has. I'm a complete dab-novice

Edit: Shit, I just realized this was his only post and he hasn't come back since... my bad :lot-o-toke:

I'm just looking for some useful info

Just wondering what temps you use and what max that e-nail has. I'm a complete dab-novice

Edit: Shit, I just realized this was his only post and he hasn't come back since... my bad :lot-o-toke:

I'm just looking for some useful info

I can still help you. I'm still alive, I am just more active on FuckCombustion.com . These PiD based enails can be set very high, over 1000 degrees for cleaning but I use mine anywhere from 635-710 depending on the insert and concentrate I am using.

It really depends on your setup. Using a Hybrid nail is a little different than using the stock enail Ti of quartz nail.With just the Ti against the coil the temps would be lower (635), add a SiC insert and you have to go a bit higher (665) and when I use the quartz insert I go to around 700.
You definitely need a good carb cap to use these temps. What is your setup?

Since that last post CCA has a new Liger 2.0 with SiC and quartz inserts. This thing is sick! Amazing low temp convection dabs you can't touch with your stock nail. It's a work of art. Completely modular for easy cleaning. Adjustable for my 45 degree rigs. The machining is the best I have ever seen. The inserts are the key although it does work well without it. This is used with the storm cell cap. D-Nail and HE also make hybrid nails based on flat coils but I like this one much better.

4DCD4ACB-3E4C-43C0-9E8E-B448EB7C3A69.jpg

3621C4DC-D5E2-45C2-89D4-369D8324244A.jpg

IMG_71126.jpg

[video=youtube;J0wcepIVuM0]
[/video]

I am thinking about trying out a TAG SiC dish on a generic Chinese Ti/Quartz hybrid, but swapping out the quartz. I have read a ton of positive comments on Reddit about Liger nails, though. Are they worth the money? I have a sick controller but I just use a generic quartz domeless on it for now.
04cc20f37a940b93a24e96a45e21ef04.jpg
630295f9dfa4584974eb8dcba0717336.jpg

Back
Top Bottom