If it doesn't say it, it's not Organic, right?

KSum

Not thinking to look I bought Jack's Classic nutes for my plants, but I wanted to grow completely Organic. I'm assuming that since it doesn't say it is that it's not.

Is there a good replacement out there for Jack's 20-20-20 for veg and 10-30-20 for flower that is organic?

Thanks.

There's no organic additive that will exceed NPK 15 except powdered bana skins which are 2-1-32 if I remember well. Highest organic fert in nitrogen is bloodmeal 15-1-1 ans highest one in phosphorus is bat guano 3-15-2.

Sounds like fun. Maybe I'll stick with Jack's until I get a little more current experience. This is my first grow since 1986 so I'm a little rusty and we really didn't have a clue what we were doing back then. ;)

Sounds good to me!

many organic products, are next to useless to the plant, (except to burn it), UNLESS they have been composted. also. none of the current non-organic products are "poison" any longer. go to seed mine. or type in steve tuck videos, and he has one on the supposed "organic" fantasy. when a person has a veg garden, they usually have a compost pile. and, after its been turned over, mixed, and allowed to rot to hell and back, and actually looks more like dirt, than mush, then its probably usable. also. with organics, comes lots of organic critters. which, outside, is fine. every time i used blood/ bone/ or fish meal, i would burn my plants. to answe the qwestion, of "ifs its not labled organic". well, the powers that be, will let you put "organic" on your packaging, for a "price"! the organic lables are not proof of anything. the non organic ferts, that are available, have been properly processed, and "broken down", so your plants can utilize them. of course, much of the "greenie craze", with much of our lives now, is bull. we must spend billions, to continue improoving air and water, etc, quality. funny. we are one of the cleanest countrys. the rest dont seem to give a damn how much poison they do put into the world. they are not held accountable for THEIR POISON. we are. all americas fault, say the faggoty leftist greenies. lol

Back
Top Bottom