Grenco Science G Pro Vaporizer Review

Minus

I had been looking for a dry herb vaporizer and came upon this lil goodie at a local smoke shop.
On a whim I bought it for $60 and headed home.
This is an excellent product and in my opinion just as good as the Pax.
Looking for it online I found that it cost $100 so I got a killer deal from my local smoke shop.
Included below is an in depth review and as an owner of this device I can promise you you won't be disappointed as it's a true vape that does not combust your flowers and will satisfy even the most scrutinizing user.
[video=youtube;hITJULbunao]
[/video]

I bought one of these. I think I would love it if I didn't smoke so much in a day - I have to clean this thing way more often than is convenient, but if you're casual or only use it when out and about, you'll probably love it. I think it's the best of the pens.

I cant see any pictures or the review in the opening post but I have just purchased what says on the box DGK Grenko science herbal vapourizer.
I am wondering is this the same product?

20160502_123614.jpg
20160502_123641.jpg

I tried it last night following the enclosed instructions (never tried or seen a vapouriser in real life before in nearly 40 years of pot-headedness) and was more than happy with the results.(i got stoned!)
Is it really that simple? you just put in the weed that you would normally put in a bifta, switch in on, wait for the light and suck away?
This was just 20usd inc.delivery and now I don't need to use tobacco anymore. Is this the same product or have I got a cheap Chinese knock off? It works either way for me but curiosity is getting the better of me.

edit.
just noticed that I cant see the review because its on youtube. (I need vpn for that)
I'll put on my vpn and watch that and see if its the same one, seems I've wasted your time . . . . ah well . . weed huh . . ..
edit 2.
As far as I can tell after watching the review I have the same product, build quality feels good, operation is identical, I got a set of dog-tags instead of a grinder card but it serves the same purpose and all the other extras were included also. Prices have gone way down it seems in less than a year, a happy customer.

Back
Top Bottom