Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Trying To Decide On A Vaporizer

Re: Trying to decide on a vaporizer

Vape Bro's box vape works amazing when dialed in. It looks classy and you pull from a whip instead of a bag. The bag is what killed the experience for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thew1sest View Post
    Vape Bro's box vape works amazing when dialed in. It looks classy and you pull from a whip instead of a bag. The bag is what killed the experience for me.
    You think the VB 'looks classy', huh? Well, I disagree. And, the stationary, continuously flowing whip system bothers me as well. Not to mention, you CANNOT get the hit with the VB that you can with the Volcano. But that just shows you, we all have our preferences...

i have an iolite but based on what i read on the forums if you are looking for a portable vaporizer the Magic Flight Launch box is worth taking a look at... it has a lifetime warranty and built to last.

let us know what you decide.

puffer

I was thinking of starting a thread about this very topic. Does anyone know the price range for a decent vap? So far, the ones l've seen are ridiculously overpriced, imo.
    "Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (adminstrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery." ~Thomas Jefferson

I got my da buddha vape for like 175 and I use it almost everyday for the past year. I love it!

420 Member

I have been doing some web searching and of all the vapes I have read about, I have settled on these 3 possibilities.

Vapor Cannon $150

Vapor tower $200

Aroma Classic $150

If anyone has any feedback on these vapes, I would love to hear it. I am on Med Disability and cannot afford a volcano.
    I am a cancer patient and wish to enjoy my buds without the smoke and smell. Thanks ahead of time for any info/feedback.

For the price range you are shopping in - consider a DaBuddah...almost identical to the Silver Surfer (arguably the best whip style vape) at a better price point. I love my Silver Surfer for days I don't feel like messing with the Volcano...

Honestly, I have no experience with the units you are looking at, other than looking at the Tower at a local headshop.

Best regards &

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky man View Post
    I have been doing some web searching and of all the vapes I have read about, I have settled on these 3 possibilities.

Vapor Cannon $150

Vapor tower $200

Aroma Classic $150

If anyone has any feedback on these vapes, I would love to hear it. I am on Med Disability and cannot afford a volcano.
    I am a cancer patient and wish to enjoy my buds without the smoke and smell. Thanks ahead of time for any info/feedback.

420 Member

I decided to order the aroma Classic. It had great reviews, and is easy to use so far. I almost killed myself on the first use. I do believe I went from straight as a nail to totally stoned in 3-4 hits off the new vape. I do believe that was the fastest high I have ever achieved . I like this thing allot.Looks like I will be saving some weed too. Never even finished the first bowl that night.

Thanks for the help and advice.

I'm in love with the iolite series, if you're after something portable you should check 'em out.

speaking of new vaporizers my Extreme Q vaporizer came in yesterday...its fucking awsome...you can do Bags or Whip and control heat with a remote and start the bag from in bed across the room...its the best wake and bake ever

It is a definite contender for anyone looking for a new Vape

Quote Originally Posted by jimi View Post
    You think the VB 'looks classy', huh? Well, I disagree. And, the stationary, continuously flowing whip system bothers me as well. Not to mention, you CANNOT get the hit with the VB that you can with the Volcano. But that just shows you, we all have our preferences...

why not have the best of both worlds with the Extreme Q and the price is not crazy like the CANO...$500- i could get a nice Roor and a nice Illadelph with a vaporizer on the side.

PUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky man View Post
    I decided to order the aroma Classic. It had great reviews, and is easy to use so far. I almost killed myself on the first use. I do believe I went from straight as a nail to totally stoned in 3-4 hits off the new vape. I do believe that was the fastest high I have ever achieved . I like this thing allot.Looks like I will be saving some weed too. Never even finished the first bowl that night.

Thanks for the help and advice.

Sounds good. How much was it and where did you get it?
    "Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of the day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers (adminstrators) too plainly proves a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery." ~Thomas Jefferson

Well last october I picked up the Vapir N02 for 155 off of Amazon, its prime eligible and I contacted Vapir before buying it and they do honor that sellers warranty. I am going to be picking up a volcano in four weeks but for portable vaporizers I am in love with the N02. I save a ton of weed and it really really gets me nice and high. I actually have a few friends that bought one for themselves. And if your an artist you can paint yours to look like a soda can ^^. Fantastic device and its my portable solution. But the volcano is the grand daddy of all vapes cant wait for mine!!!

420 Member

I'm a runner and I play a lot of basketball so I'm trying to make the full conversion to vaporizing.

So after doing a lot of research, I'm leaning towards the Silver Surfer Vaporizer. I like that ceramic heating element and the whip style. And the price range is ok with me. Does anyone have anything to add about it? Maybe some negatives you discovered from using it daily? I'm just trying to cover my bases.

I already have the MFLB and love it. But I'm looking for a more substantial daily vaporizer.

Gotta admit it's gonna be hard to wean myself off of the water bong. After using the MFLB all winter, I went back to the bong for a month now and to me, it's just a lot more satisfying. I wonder if any of you have this same dilemma.

Blog Entries

I had a vapor genie. Hated it.
    I had a vapor bros, LOVED it. It's hits are better than the volcano, but require you to really pay attention to get that quality. It can burn your meds. And having to hold the whip there is a pain in the butt (i had the old one). I gave it to a friend who claimed vapes dont do shit. He LOVES it. He talks about it in his journal, its the OMM.
    I have a vapir one. Not as good as the VB, but it is a good one. I love that it just fills up a bag and I can kick back! It really is awesome.
    I have tried the volcano many times at a friends... and it is indeed the best BAG vape, but you wont get the flavor you will with a good whip vape. I think its just because its slightly "older" vapor by the time the bag is filled.
    I would choose a volcano anyday over a VB, but this is for the convenience. dont get me wrong. It is high, high quality. But for the price... I will go with other items on the market. The vapir one is still a great machine and at less than half the cost of the volcano... Not everyone has 500$ to throw around on smoking supplies.

For a portable unit, I intend to get myself a Magic Flight Box. I have heard wonderful reviews, and its about as portable as a vape gets.

Just my two cents

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast