The Portable Ubie Vaporizer

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
p2-s.jpg
Actual size

The ubie, (pronounced "ooh-bee") is the worlds smallest smokeless cigarette vaporizer. The ubie uses direct hot air diffusion to rapidly release organic aromas and automatically controls temperature to remove flavors without burning. The result is superior aroma and flavor --without harsh wood smoke!
How-to use the ubie.
How the ubie works:
The ubie operates like a cigarette with one important exception --the flame should not touch the glass. This allows hot air above the flame (which is CO2 and H2O) to be drawn through the tip and through the tobacco. The flow of hot air through the difusion tip automatically prevents burning.

How to operate the ubie:
Place a tiny amount of finely chopped tobacco inside and replace the mouthpiece. Tap the tube to gather the tobacco in the rear and hold a standard butane lighter flame about 2 cm below the tip when drawing flavor. After the tobacco becomes exhausted it is easily tapped out of the cylinder while still warm. Remember, the glass get's hot for a minute, so hold the ubie by the cool end.
ex-2.JPG

Why is the ubie the best vaporizer out there?
Works with a lighter.
Heats instantly.
It's portable.
Easy to use.
Provides rich excellent flavor.
Made of precision crafted pyrex glass.

Other products like the ubie:
There are many vaporizers on the market. The ubie is a true convection vaporizer and it's portable. The ubie's high efficiency and rich vapor make it a favorite.

How long does the ubie last?
The ubie can be reused indefinitely as long as it is cleaned periodically and not dropped on a hard surface.

Is the ubie safer than smoking?
The ubie is believed to be 95% less damaging than "smoking". Reports also say that it eliminates smokers cough. Studies of non combustion smoking show 95% lower toxicity [1] [2] and approximately 98% reduction in second hand smoke [3]. Yet there is no guarantee smoking will be completely "safe" even if combustion byproducts are eliminated. In fact, food produces free radicals when metabolized. The ubie is intended to make smoking as safe as food. And as enjoyable.

Because 30% of cancer deaths are attributed to smoking, the Ubie apears to represent a cure for 27% of all cancer. However heritable risk to future generations would increace that benifit.

I've owned this product for a while. I bought it years ago and forgot I even had it. I recently came across it and decided to try it again. While I found a way to make it work...it's not how the directions say to use it. I found that by moving the flame back under the herb and heating the herb directly through the glass gave me better results. You end up looking like a druggie as you have to twist the pipe as you heat the herb to direct the heat to all sides but I was able to get 1 huge great flavoured hit and maybe 1 or 2 additional small hits by using this procedure. Try to not touch the flame to the ubie as it will soot up the outside and you either wipe it off or end up with black fingers. The pipe gets extremely hot with my method of use and should be cooled off almost completely after each second hit. The Ubie is a great vape for the person who wants one or two hits to go to sleep or wake and bake with. Anyone serious about vaping should really invest in a bigger better model. See my reviews of the vaporstar and soon to be coming vaporgenie for hand held portable models that work well.

I had a couple of these a few years ago...work fine. Only problem, made from glass. Broke them both within a month. So, I stick with Vaporgenie, the wood never breaks. :peace:

I have been looking at vapes for months. I think I am just going to build my own. Seems like I could do it for less then 200 bucks.
You going to incoorporate digital temp control with ceramic or glass on glass construction as well? The only home made ones I've seen were made from soldering irons and worked about as well as a soldering iron could.lol Let me know what your going to use and how. I might have some tips or ideas for you.

Boss...

Kind of hard to control the temperature accurately, too.

Yes, temperature control is tough. The only vape unit, that I have found, that really controls temp is volcano. Even though other units have dials with numbers, they just keep getting hotter and turning them off seems the only way to cool them down. I'm a believer in "KISS" (keep it simple, stupid) that's why I highly recommend the unbreakable, stealthy, portable, affordable Vaporgenie. But, hey...to each his own.:peace:

Yes, temperature control is tough. The only vape unit, that I have found, that really controls temp is volcano. Even though other units have dials with numbers, they just keep getting hotter and turning them off seems the only way to cool them down.
I've used many vapes with temp controls other than the Volcano and they do what they're supposed to do-control the temp-allow you to set it and keep it where you set it. The temp may rise on some after they've been on for an extended time, but they're not going to go wild to the point where you have to unplug them. Even one with no temp control like the Hotbox is designed to heat up to vaping range and stay there. Now a conduction vape like the BC Vaporizer with no temp control, I'll give you that one.

I bought a couple Ubies. It took a few sessions to really get some good hits, but when I finally did it was awesome. It convinced to go buy a vaporwarez because I liked the vape high, as well as the taste, so much. I'd recommend an Ubie to someone who wants to try out vaping.

this thing looks so dank

It's a good cheap device to determine whether you like vaporizing or not. It could keep one from spending hundreds of dollars to find they don't like vaping. Believe it or not at one time I hated the flavor of vaped cannabis and loved the taste of smoked cannabis. now it's the opposite. i've vaped for so long all smoked weed tastes exactly like charcoal. no mattter the strain or how it's grown. It makes getting medicated on the road hard until i found the vaporgenie. But the Ubie was my first ever handheld vape. I still have it.lol

I had one of the ubie's. They work pretty good and you can watch the product as you're heating it to get the heat right. Just a very simple vaporizer. But they break easy.lol I actually made a couple myself out of test tubes.

i tried the iolite and it kinda sux, a lot of butane flavor for a steep priced little contraption....

has anyone tired out the vapir no2? i bought one at vapir.com and can't wait to try it....

Back
Top Bottom