Do you know any thing about vaporizing? Some advice please?

Hi I'm looking into getting a vaporizer this year as I want to stop smoking tobacco, I don't really know a great deal about them, other than that they are suppose to be a healthier and cleaner way of smoking. I have been looking around and some of them are £300, I am looking for something no more than £70 but still a good quality one, if this is possible? any feed back would be graetly appreciated = ) thanks x:roorrip::peace::bong::thanks:

Re: do you know any thing about vaporizer smoking?? some advice please ? = )

I know a thing or two about vaporizers. I've tried a handful of them over the last few years.

I know that I don't like them. I see them as an over-rated technological device commercially hyped up with all these so-called benefits when there are other simpler, and more effective ways of consuming Cannabis for those with respiratory health issues, privacy issues, and the like.

One thing I've spoken/written about SEVERAL times over the last few years, and, even in this entire 420 Mag forum since I joined, is the "drag-seep-inhale" method.

:thumb:

i've tried "de verdamper" and a volcano once each, and i friggin' loved it!

of course, both those devices are at the high-end level of vaporizers..

loving it, loving it, loving it!!!

I've only had 1 and it was shit...Iolite handheld and it broke in like 3 uses... And never stayed hot...I don't recommend anything by Iolite.....

I've only had 1 and it was shit...Iolite handheld and it broke in like 3 uses... And never stayed hot...I don't recommend anything by Iolite.....

you get what you pay for, probably!?

Thanks for all your advice 420. The drag-seep-inhale method sounds cool. defo going to try that. Yeh vaporizers do seem a bit of a scam, maybe I just stop using tobacco in my bong. I'm in a pickle now lol not sure, but thanks for everyone who has given time to help thanks People!!:thanks:

Hi I'm looking into getting a vaporizer this year as I want to stop smoking tobacco, I don't really know a great deal about them, other than that they are suppose to be a healthier and cleaner way of smoking. I have been looking around and some of them are £300, I am looking for something no more than £70 but still a good quality one, if this is possible? any feed back would be graetly appreciated = ) thanks x:roorrip::peace::bong::thanks:

Have you checked eBay? Check out item # 120758623874. Or search for Arizer extreme q. I got one of these and it's great! It goes for about 90 pounds B.S. (ha ha, B.S.) That includes shipping in the U.S., so you might have to pay a little extra for that. This same vaporizer goes for twice that price on most websites. I've been extremely happy with mine.

Thanks Tecumseh! I'll pass on the message, my friend used this to ask couple of question the other day so I got her to create her own profile, Sound like good info cheers for your time mate.

I'll pass on the message.
Keep these new members rolling in, spread the word, let weed run free everywhere haaahaa:rofl::rofl::rofl: Think i went a little nuts then lol

I own two of them and "vaping" is my delivery method of choice these days. First of all, you need QUALITY BUD if you are going to start vaping. Low end or poorly cured pot tastes like grass clippings in a vaporizer, so what may have passed for acceptable weed in your pipe or bong may not fly here!

I prefer strains like Grand Daddy Purple, Blue Cheese and Blueberry for vaping. I also prefer my VaporBrothers box style hands-free to my much more expensive Volcano bag type vaporizer for everyday use. I keep my VB hands free on all day long, with the business end of the whip Velcroed to the side of the end table next to my LaZboy recliner! :thumb: When I need another dose I just reach over and grab the end of the whip and take a drag, and then "stick" the whip back onto the edge of the end table! The flavor of the MMJ through a vape is a totally different experience than smoking. High quality properly cured weed is a delight to behold in a good vaporizer!

Those who put down the use of vaporizers and/or the folks who use them because they didn't like the experience themselves are clueless, so pay no attention to their negativity! Either they were using it wrong, used crappy weed, used a crappy vaporizer, OR... ALL of the above! I still like to smoke once in a while, but if I really want to get the most out of the MMJ I have worked so hard to grow both in taste, smell and high, I always turn to one of my Vaporizers first! :thumb:

If your latest harvest tastes great in there, it will taste awesome in a bong or pipe. The same can't be said of the inverse.

P.S. Don't buy a cheap knockoff product of a name brand! The heating elements in many of those can leech toxic gases into your lungs as you inhale air through it! Don't poison yourself to save a few bucks!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Ignore all those who are hating on vaporizing ! Its the most awesome buzz period. When my friends who are used to smoking joints smoke outta my vape they are simply blown away every time. Nothing but pure THC vapor! :bravo:

The weed does not actually burn so you dont get any nasty shit :cough: and nothing but the pure flavor of the pot.

I use a Vapir one. A Cheap $100 unit. Had it about 8 months now and works fine. The volcano is the best on the market with a price tag of about $500. I will purchase that one when my little portable vapir one dies.

Ignore all those who are hating on vaporizing ! Its the most awesome buzz period. When my friends who are used to smoking joints smoke outta my vape they are simply blown away every time. Nothing but pure THC vapor! :bravo:

The weed does not actually burn so you dont get any nasty shit :cough: and nothing but the pure flavor of the pot.

I use a Vapir one. A Cheap $100 unit. Had it about 8 months now and works fine. The volcano is the best on the market with a price tag of about $500. I will purchase that one when my little portable vapir one dies.

So true! You don't get the subtle flavors from the various strains with conventional smoking. Good weed tastes like good weed through a bong or water pipe, but nothing like the flavor differences you get with vaping!

The differences are so distinctive that I could easily tell you blindfolded which of my strains I was vaping at any given time. I arrived at the strains I grow because these were the best tasting and most unique when vaped.

Grand Daddy Purple is my hands down favorite vape strain. Just like nothing smells like genuine GDP Bud, no other strain tastes like GDP in a good vaporizer. :)

And of course, the most significant difference between vaping and smoking is the actual medicinal effect itself. The "HIGH" is much nicer and longer lasting from a vape session. I should mention though, that you are still likely to cough when using a vape. Not because of anything toxic, but because the vapor is so dry and lacks humidity which makes you cough. Also, if the MMJ you are using is especially potent, the THC itself can make you cough. Its not anything horrible or too much to take, but you will likely cough when vaping. I often do with both my VaporBrothers and my Volcano.

P.S. You'll love the Volcano RealOrganics! I find the bag a bit difficult to manage when trying to watch TV with others who don't partake because it makes a lot of noise when handled, and its kind of hard to set aside in between hits. This is why I use my VaporBrothers hands free most of the time, cause it is so much easier to use while I am sitting in my recliner. :thumb:

However... When I have friends over that also use MMJ, the Volcano is the hands down favorite! I have several bags and mouthpieces, so I hand them out to my guests, and we all take turns charging up our bags on the Volcano base unit! :yahoo:

Perhaps it's just me but, I don't like using bags. I prefer to use a whip. The bags make me cough more than just vapeing with a whip. I'm like that with smoke too though. If smoke sits in a pipe or water pipe for more than a few seconds, I cough every time. I always have to clear a bong before I take a hit. For some reason if it's not fresh smoke or vapor my lungs reject it violently. Does anybody else have that problem?

i think i'll have to get a volcano one day; the company that makes them is literally an hour from my house!

Perhaps it's just me but, I don't like using bags. I prefer to use a whip. The bags make me cough more than just vapeing with a whip. I'm like that with smoke too though. If smoke sits in a pipe or water pipe for more than a few seconds, I cough every time. I always have to clear a bong before I take a hit. For some reason if it's not fresh smoke or vapor my lungs reject it violently. Does anybody else have that problem?

I get about the same amount of cough from both my Volcano and my VaporBrothers Hands-Free whip. Since I traditionally only vape the highest end bud I have, the amount of essential oils, THC, CBD, CBN etc. is definitely on the high side, so I have always chalked up the cough to the potency of the bud I use in both of them.

I do agree with you about the bag vs. the whip. When it comes to ease of use from my recliner, the Vapor Brothers is my vaporizer of choice cause it just works better from my chair. If I had it to do over again, I could have easily passed on buying the Volcano since the VB gives me the same quality experience, but without all the extra steps and of course, without the $500.00 price tag! ;)

If you're interested in a really well constructed vaporizer that will produce large amounts of vapor, I would suggest the Vapir NO2... now I understand that it's still more than you're interested in spending, but this has to be the best portable unit for the price. It will be hard to find a great vaporizer for cheap.

Just bought and tried my first vaporizer last week. picked up a HotBox at my local store for a lot more than I could find one online (but I like to help out the locals when possible) Anyway.. we love it. Quick, easy, and much more satisfying than a jay. I'm not sure how a Volcano could be worth nearly 4 times the money of a HotBox.

Me neither. I have a digital Volcano and I still smoke joints 95% of the time. It's so stupid, but I like doobies.

That said, if you don't mind the price, the Volcano is very nice. Skip the digital one though - the knob is fine. Once you get it dialed, you never move it anyway. Or at least no one I know every does. People who have never seen one want to play with the temp, and I always say "Why? It's already right on the money."

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom