Just got Arizer Solo

demp5294

Got my latest vaporizer Monday afternoon got it on Amazon for 160.00 way cheaper then other sites has 7 temp settings
1: 122°F ( 50°C)
2: 365°F (185°C)
3: 374°F (190°C)
4: 383°F (195°C)
5: 392°F (200°C)
6: 401°F (205°C)
7: 410°F (210°C)

ceramic heating element glass pipe no screen better flow from outside air holes in bottom of unit. Gives it a plastic taste will work on that. Battery lasted 4 days on 1 charge 4-6 uses a day. The bowl on this unit seems smaller than the Iolite. :peace:

Isn't this unit bomb? I kinda like the smaller bowl, it's very efficient for how affective it is. It's very convenient how long the charge lasts, no need to carry around any butane. Mine doesn't really have a plastic taste, so I'm curious about that... was it like that right out of the box? Also what number do you like to set it at?

Isn't this unit bomb? I kinda like the smaller bowl, it's very efficient for how affective it is. It's very convenient how long the charge lasts, no need to carry around any butane. Mine doesn't really have a plastic taste, so I'm curious about that... was it like that right out of the box? Also what number do you like to set it at?

I used to work at a chemical company maybe that's why I can taste the plastic it's only 5 days old still to new to tell I hit it about 5 times a day.Start at 3 then move to 4 seem harsher on my throat then the Iolite maybe because you get so much more outside air and it's been a little damp on east coast.The bowl is smaller but get a much better color very little green left. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom