Help purchasing my first vaporizer for around $300

zaccyj

hi guys,
im looking at buying myself my first vaporizer. i have asthma and have smoked bongs every day for years so vapor is best for my shitty lungs. just need some advice. i dont want to spend $500 on a volcano or vapezilla but im unsure what i should buy. im after a good vaporizer for around $300 tops that gets me super high as joints dont make me stoned anymore only bongs do the trick. ive noticed alot of talk about the silver surfer, the herbal aire and the arizer extreme q. has anyone used these vaporizers or does anyone know what is the best i can get for around $300

thanks alot

Personally I have started using one called the Davinci and I love it. I just got it about 3 weeks ago. The heating element heats up fast, has two storage chambers and I got the longer straw which is awesome for just holding it in my lap so it can be hands free:) The Davinci itself was $250, and the longer straw they call a snorkel is $20. They got it to me fairly quick too.

The vapor is good and I don't feel that "burning" in my lungs that I did with paper/a pipe.

My friend has an Iolite and she likes it, but I didn't want to mess with the butane.She likes my Davinci a little better.

Make sure to get one with a temperature gauge. This will allow you to dial in the type of High your looking for, THC and CBD have different vaporization temps... :)

Hey Icemud, what would you say the best temperature for setting the volcano at for a good head high, I seem to be smoking weak stuff as I have to put the thing on 230 C just to get a bag full of still see through vap, where as in the long past i used to get three bags out of a grind, and it was thick vaper even on 190 C
Cheers

Hey Ice, thanks for the info, I tried the temps (seem very low but hey) and I could taste all the flavours very well, the weed taste great, trouble was, they didnt get me any sort of high, (might just have weak stuff lol)
Will try thoes temps when iI get some stronger stuff
cheers
FX

Hey Ice, thanks for the info, I tried the temps (seem very low but hey) and I could taste all the flavours very well, the weed taste great, trouble was, they didnt get me any sort of high, (might just have weak stuff lol)
Will try thoes temps when iI get some stronger stuff
cheers
FX

Each vaporizer is slightly different so you may have to play around with it to get the best results, I have the vapeair one and usually I set mine around 300F for the best overall high and effects..

Back
Top Bottom