I do not get anything out of it!

Sluhy

I do not get anything out of it!
My wife told me to stop smoking Toback after 34 years and only use "MM" for pain coverage (Traffic acident 2009, split C1, C2 and C3, broken shoulder blade in 15 parts, sternum 5 parts, 14 ribs , ETC hospital 6 1/2 week , terapi after sins i came home from hospital, and still going 3 times a week)

Now I have bought a vaporizor and have tried it, but I get nothing out of it!
image_09000_1.jpg

PLEASE NOTE ALL TEMP. IN C.
I have to smoke in my bong to keep my pain down and work!:roorrip::
But now it is coming to an end with cigeratter here in the house and then I have a problem.

Please please is a kind soul who will help me, so I again can be and live without pain!

Excuse my English is getting a bit rusty in writing
BH:

Thats because its broken.. I bought the same unit and it worked three times before it died.. Your gonna have to get a decent one... there are a lot of good ones but they are more expensive..the quality is usually far better though.

Now I have a new from the dealer!
the old one was broken temperatur control was dead

Now i got a new!

testing
300 to 330 F ~ 148 to 165 C
temp is within 1-2 degrees measured and displayed on display
So when my Vapo shows 149 degrees is 148 degrees measured with temp gauge lazer

But still no effect!
but still a lot of pain

what am I doing wrong, and it does not help to say that the quality is too bad, because I can not afford either 100 $ -200 more in invistering, because I have no money in retirement in Denmark after a traffic accident in which lawyers and insurance has taken all the joy and the economy from me, so HELP ME PLZ!

I do 395 F and let it cook for ten minutes before use.

Before I settled on this technique, only the portables seemed to do the trick...and then only marginally. My $100 Guerilla Vape is as valuable to me as my $250 portable and desktop units.

It changed the way I smoke. I have a "box" vape similar to the one shown in your message and it works fine now that I know what I'm doing. I set the temp gauge at 367F

try this link......It changed the way I smoke. I have a "box" vape similar to the one shown in your message and it works fine now that I know what I'm doing. I set the temp gauge at 367F

367 F ~ about 186.1111 C
i take lungs about 5 to 7 sec ?
Holde and air intake for 15 sec befor breathong slow out

It changed the way I smoke. I have a "box" vape similar to the one shown in your message and it works fine now that I know what I'm doing. I set the temp gauge at 367F

[video=youtube;zbmHu5Qlf2A]
[/video]

[video=youtube;rQHExgOPjT8]
[/video]

Back
Top Bottom