New User - Advice Wanted Please

cyclist60

Hi there

I've suffered for many years from an arthritic complaint which is slowly getting worse. I've been on anti inflammatory pills for years and am getting demoralised about the side effects (stomach problems, raised blood pressure etc) and am seriously thinking about trying cannabis through a vaporizer - I've never smoked anything and don't want to start now. I'm not looking to get stoned but for some relaxation ( a bit of pain relief would also be nice). I was thinking of getting an Arizer Extreme Q as I can also use it for aromatherapy - bearing in mind I want to start with the minimum and work up to the required level, what is the smallest amount I should put in and what temperature should I use. Thanks in advance for any advice.

If you're trying to avoid feeling stoned, you may want to try an oil or tincture. I've not used them, but my understanding is they provide many of the benefits of cannabis without the psychoactive components.

Sorry I can't be more help. I'm just now researching vaporizers, so I have no experience to try and answer your question. Let us know what you ended up with and how it works for you.

Back
Top Bottom