My vaped bud tastes dry after e-cig vaping - anyone else?

McIDDI

Hey folks. I have been using my Silver Surfer daily for over a year. About a month ago, I quit smoking using the kind of e-cigarettes that you add liquid to the carts. Has been awesome, love the flavors, had almost zero strong urges for a cigarette. Here's the problem- now when I use the SSV, it seems horribly dried out from the first hit. I didn't realize what was happening at first, and so under-vaped quite a bit of quality Meds. But the vapor from the SSV is now much less smooth, and while I am not willing to stop using the e-cigs until I am sure I don't still need them as a substitute, it breaks my heart to not enjoy my SSV so much anymore. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, did you find a solution? I tried using the attachment with the frozen gel packs inside, and that helps in that I don't cough, but the vapor is still reallllly drying. Is there a way to add moisture to the vapor? I do not own a bong, but if buying one just to run the vapor thru water would help, I am willing to go buy one (have seen attachments so u can use the SSV with a bong), but I'd rather not spend that money unless I have a reasonable expectation that it will be helpful.So any1 with any experience on this... I would love some input.TY!-Mickey

Back
Top Bottom