Just to review: any vape pen isn't really vaporizing, correct?

CArussell

I use a vaporizer for health reasons. I've been thinking of getting a vape pen but I keep reading that no pen actually vapes. True? I bought the Arizer Solo but really don't like it so I was thinking of getting a vape pen but I worry I'll need to get something like the Pax to get what I want.

Yes and no. Vape pens are too small to allow for proper vaporization on dry herbs because your bud will inevitable rest to close to the heating element and end up combusting. That being said, some vape pens like the Micro G pen or the Zeus Thunder vape pen can be used to vape waxes and concentrates. Vaporization works on waxes and concentrates because they burn at higher temperatures so the proximity to the heating element isn't an issue.

If you gonna choose Pax, then I think it is a good investment. I got mine from Marillow and it works well on me. This vaporizer does a great job of heating theweed without burning it at all. It has a very precise heat setting system. Likewise, the design is easily the best in its class and it looks more like a modern gadget than a pen.

Back
Top Bottom