Disposable CO2 oil vaporizers?

MyCollie

Any thoughts on these?

Most likely I'll be applying for a card in my area within a week to 5 months. I'm a cancer survivor (several times over now, two extremities & both lungs) who also has neurofibromatosis. I've been prescribed some painkillers for nerve pain but I don't like the side effects. I'm waiting to hear back about test results again. It's been over 5 days so I'm not sure what news to expect. Usually I have access to scan results within 48hours. This probably means they're reviewing my results in conference.... the results of which could range from GREAT! to you know what.

In any event I'll have access to these disposables - here's a description: 48.4% THC, 2.6 CBD%, 0.7% CBN. (1/2 Gram CO2 oil). Would these be acceptable for pain? Obviously, these are just one method of delivery. I thought keeping a few on hand in addition to flowers and tinctures would be a safe thing to do.

Right now I have the Firefly but I haven't used it due to job/career related reasons.

MyCollie, I've been using disposable cartridges for some time now, and always keep a couple on-hand. I was laid up for most of this past summer, with a back injury, and found it to be tremendously helpful, though I'm sure the edibles had something to do with that as well.:rollit:

I recently bought a good vaporizer, a Herbalizer, and finding it to be even better,is accurately controlled.,thereby vaping off specific cannibiboids (each has a specific temp at which it is released). The result is that I can really get the appropriate level of relief. These are kinda expensive though, so an ecig is a good option if cost is a concern.

Sorry about the extra punctuation and poor grammar above. Something weird with the site and my iPad is making it difficult to clean up if I mistype.

Back
Top Bottom