quick question, Help Please

maggot

Due to an electricity issue, a seedling was without light for about 16 hrs, during its "ON" cycle. I am worried the stress will make it hermie. Should i start over with new seedlings or shouldi hope for the best with these? What are the chances it went hermie? Your assistance is infinitely appreciated, thank you so much forthe help.

maggot said:
Due to an electricity issue, a seedling was without light for about 16 hrs, during its "ON" cycle. I am worried the stress will make it hermie. Should i start over with new seedlings or shouldi hope for the best with these? What are the chances it went hermie? Your assistance is infinitely appreciated, thank you so much forthe help.

I wouldn't worry about it. As long as it doesn't keep happening you should be fine. Just let it do it's thing and make sure that future light cycles are allowed to finish.

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Yeah from seedling it should be right mate, much later and it may have confused ur plant for a day or so but she should come back to life shortly.. Just give her couple days in her proper time frame, and dont over-water her and she be right buddy! I hope so anyway?? Goodluk andHappy Harvesting;)

Back
Top Bottom