Please help my seedlings -Thank you all

yotika

Snow seedlings to today is the 15th day of! ! But she has stopped growing! I checked my soil PH at 6.2! RO reverse osmosis water is water! ! The temperature at 25 degrees Celsius! How can we let her revive growth? ? ! Cloning plants and other mom plants growing normal ! ! I really do not know where there is a problem I have! I hope you give me good advice to help me grow! ! Thank you all! !
Soil grow

Nirvana Snow White
Development Type - Soil
Growth stage - Nutrition
Bucket Capacity - 3 liters
Lamp - 400W MH
Nutrients - nothing special
PPM - 130
PH value - 6.2
RH - 50%
Temperature -77
Solution temperature-NA
Rooms square feet - NA
Pests - no known
QQ_20140425145942.jpg
QQ_20140425145900.jpg
QQ_20140425145823.jpg

Re: Please help my seedlings! ! ! Thank you all ! !

Just going by the lack of info I see soil is real damp. If you do not let soil dry the roots will stop growing out or drown ether way over water stumps growth big time. Let soil dry out some and see if growth kicks back. Some info needed would help as far as what soil using,how are you watering per day so on or when pot it light and looks dry, Did you give any nutes, what kind of lights are you using? sorry for so many ? but the more info the better info we can give back to you without guessing. I would guess it is getting to much water and root growth has slowed down or stopped because of it in turn stopped or slowed down veg growth.

Just going by the lack of info I see soil is real damp. If you do not let soil dry the roots will stop growing out or drown ether way over water stumps growth big time. Let soil dry out some and see if growth kicks back. Some info needed would help as far as what soil using,how are you watering per day so on or when pot it light and looks dry, Did you give any nutes, what kind of lights are you using? sorry for so many ? but the more info the better info we can give back to you without guessing. I would guess it is getting to much water and root growth has slowed down or stopped because of it in turn stopped or slowed down veg growth.

Thank you for your reply! I added some water to test my runoff H2O2 watering! I did not use any fertilizer! Just a vegetarian! Then I replaced the new dry soil! What size pot What are the requirements?

Thank you for your reply! I added some water to test my runoff H2O2 watering! I did not use any fertilizer! Just a vegetarian! Then I replaced the new dry soil! What size pot What are the requirements?

For every week add 1/4 gallon pot. so if you are going to grow 2month veg and 3 month flower thats 5 gallon to be safe

What else need some information about the plant it?
I am now using 0.25 gallons pots! May I ask what methods in addition to less watering her resume growth? How to give seedlings watered it? I am using 400W MH light. And 24 hours of ventilation, as well as fan open 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom