Help Please

McDoob

Hey all im a noob just started my first outdoor grow mid april. only started to flower september here in sunny scotland Not... Im having a little problem i think my plant has went back to veg how do you fix this? Pls help.

Re: Help Please.

Hey all im a noob just started my first outdoor grow mid april. only started to flower september here in sunny scotland Not... Im having a little problem i think my plant has went back to veg how do you fix this? Pls help.

As long as the days are getting shorter, it is unlikely that it is going back into vegetative stage. Do you see single blade leaves, kinda like the first seed leaves that appear, growing out of your flowers? This would be indicative of flowers going back to veg stage.

If they really are reverting to veg, you would need to increase the number of hours of darkness by covering them somehow for a couple of hours before sunset.

Hope this helps.

:peace:
Ravyn

From the pics, I don't really see any indicators that they are reverting to veg.

Frosty-Chop-015.jpg

This top shows a couple of "seed" leaves from when it reverted to veg in September. I accidentally left the lights on for 10 straight days! D'oh. the little, roundish dark green leaves are what you will see if it is going back to veg. Here is another shot with the same type of leaf.

Frosty-Chop-006.jpg

Your girls look like they have had some cold nights maybe. That will bring out the purple and might be slowing them down too. Good to keep those night temps above 60 Fahrenheit if possible.

unfortunately i cant bring them indoors. So the temp' ll be slowing them down like you say . i wonder if i should just harvest them as its only going to get colder i gave them a feed of bigbud formula not that thats going to help. i just wanted to see if you could grow in scotland. they look nothing like those nugs. will be very stringy and sparse i think.

leave them as long as you can. every day you wait, they will get a bit bigger. In your pics, it looked like they might me partially enclosed. Can you cover them at night? Maybe even tuck a bit of house insulation around the enclosure? Day time it is still hitting almost 70 degrees but it drops to 40 around here. (20 and 5 if u prefer Celsius). I have mine indoors with a little space heater to take the edge off.

We are on temps of 11 and 5 celsius now :( so prob give them one more week. Then give the autos a go next year.

We are on temps of 11 and 5 celsius now :( so prob give them one more week. Then give the autos a go next year.

ouch. 11 day and 5 at night is darn cold. way out of their comfort range. if you see a frost in the forecast, cover them or pull them and hope for the best.

an earlier start and autos might be the way to go if you are combining outdoors and a northern climate

:peace:
Ravyn

yeah i know. i wasnt expecting to get big sticky nuggets or a huge yield. Even if i get a few grams and something to smoke out it il be happy. I think the trimming around such tiny buds is going to be the hardest part.

Back
Top Bottom