is it possible that my girls are too tight?

kwaggs

passing the 6th node and my girls are only 1-3/4" tall, heck I can not even get my fiskars in to top. I do try to keep them tight but... So, is it possible that one can grow too tight?

ak-11.jpg
:peace:

How far is your light from your plant ? looks like your taking pictures in dark time, What strain is it ? how old is it ? your not giving us much to work with , It's a bad picture we only see the top of your plant a lighted side shot would be nice. raise your light some and make her stretch..... too many variables and not enough info bro, how many grows have you done ? try some reading this might help How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

I actually have the same question. Is it possable to have to many branches (nodes?) on a plant that isnt tall enough. Or better worded will it cause any problems having so many branch sites to a shorter main stem?

no the answer is no.happydays.if you are to close to a plant with lights they will show signs of that .So, is it possible that one can grow too tight? NO.
the tighter the better happy days. the closer4 you can get any light to plants without burning them the better.

I like the title to this thread. All men will answer no to this question. Lol:)

Back
Top Bottom