Mars 900 watt led
6" Hyper fan and carbon filter
7 gallon air pot
day_5_of_flower_005.JPG

Nutri mix soilless mix
Blue planet nutrients 25% dosage at every watering
Cal N Mag 4ml per gallon with RO water
4x4 scrog net
I'am currently on day 5 of flower under 12/12 lighting , I vegged her 2 days shy of 9 weeks from seed with 20/4 lighting, if I'm able to continue and do OK until harvest time ,what amount will I end up with ???I have no Idea of the stretch or yield of a Kush plant its a northern Indian Kush from 00 seeds says yield 350-400 LOL and flowering period is 50 - 60 days, This is my first time growing can't wait to see as it unfolds,,:lot-o-toke:

I understand all things can and may happen, but if I'm able to continue to read and do as my plant wants ,and the WEED GODS shine on me alittle and give me their blessing LOL hahaha, Best guesstament please ;)

Scrog is the ONLY way to grow indoors, in my not-so-humble opinion. I have run several crops on three 4 x 8 tables with 3600 watts over them. I really want to go to LED some day.

The Kush's make for a good scrog - bushy body and lots of side branches. I'm going to do a C99 Cindy run as soon as clone season is over for the same reason. I have a real nice C99 mother (for the first time) and I've really come to respect her. Hardy, bushy, dark green and super easy to clone (very willing to sprout roots and grow).

One thing that I learned that I see you might want to consider is ... train that bitch. Train her to fill in the corners. Cut some branches out of the middle if you have to ... guide side branches to the edges and corners. Also, cut out some of those huge fan leaves. I take buckets of leaves off of my tables about a week before flower time. Don't start the flower cycle until its about 70% filled in.
Big thing is ... HIT THOSE CORNERS.

Other than that ... looks like a fine scrog grow. If was to pick a number to bet on - - I will take 700 grams.

~ Auggie ~

Re: Day 31 of flower , 9 weeks in veg 4x4 scrog =Yield Guesstament

Thanks Auggie, Ive been on vacation this past three weeks just got back last night and the caretaker did a good job for me, its alive Haha take a look what do you think its day 31 of flower, 00 seeds Co said it flower period is 50 to 60 days?? will use my 60x scope, this is so new to me and loving it ,wow just three weeks since I left them and what a big difference Bud heaven for sure,yeah today I will take allot of fan leaves exposing more buds to light and yes wish the corners were more full,Yeah a great mother would be nice for sure, you'll know what to expect and how to deal with it and the effects of the smoke,I would think a scrog with 1 plant or a couple would be so much easier than dealing with several,Here she is day 31 of flower

Re: Day 31 of flower , 9 weeks in veg 4x4 scrog =Yield Guesstament

Thanks Auggie, Ive been on vacation this past three weeks just got back last night and the caretaker did a good job for me, its alive Haha take a look what do you think its day 31 of flower, 00 seeds Co said it flower period is 50 to 60 days?? will use my 60x scope, this is so new to me and loving it ,wow just three weeks since I left them and what a big difference Bud heaven for sure,yeah today I will take allot of fan leaves exposing more buds to light and yes wish the corners were more full,Yeah a great mother would be nice for sure, you'll know what to expect and how to deal with it and the effects of the smoke,I would think a scrog with 1 plant or a couple would be so much easier than dealing with several,Here she is day 31 of flower

Yea, it IS amazing when you don't see your girls for a few days how much change there is.

They look great. Popping a few of those huge fan leaves off, to get some light to the lower branches would be a good idea. The buds there will be a little airy under the canopy, but so what ... airy smokes just fine. I assume you have fans moving lots of air in there, and that you've taken precautions against bugs.

I like scrogging a lot - and it fact it is the only way I indoor grow (I have actually done it outdoors too - now THAT is a hoot). For a SCROG you want to use a fat bushy plant that naturally makes a lot of side branches. I think my next one is going to be C99 Cindy - I've heard some real good things about it.

But, you're doing great. Keep it up.
Gift your caretaker an oz or two ...

~ Auggie ~

for sure away for 3 weeks and dam or BAM they sure changed, last night and this morning I removed some fan leaves and opened her up to more light and will remove some more as we go along, well let me know when you grow the C99 Cindy and how it works out,I have some seeds from the 420 sale's that went on, Witch one's do you think would make for a good scrog for my next grow here they are AK-49..NY diesel..white widow..bubble gum..pinapple chunk.. original GDP..money max.. wipeout exspress.. or do the sativa's do any good under scrog I have Durbon poison.. Neville's haze.. silver haze,yes I'll take care of the care taker in many ways hahaha. kinda want to try the NY diesel the high I hear is a nice buzz I'am not looking to be locked down on the couch just a mellow high with out the I'am stoned da..what do you think

I have heard that AK and Widow make for a good scrog. Also, any of the Kush's. You want a plant that naturally makes lots of side branches and stays squat and bushy. Widow can be a bit picky and I'd consider her to be for an advanced or skilled grower.

~ Auggie ~

I'll remember that about white widow, this Kush has been sweet to grow had one thing to adjust after roughly 6 and a half weeks from seed I had to adjust the Blue planet nutrients to 1/3 strength at every watering for a few times to get her more lush, I did notice a very slight leaf curl on a few of the leaves when I got back , so yesterday at watering I gave her 4 gallons of ro water then the 5th gallon supplied her with ferts of 454 PPM ph ran 6.2 used the shop vac to catch runoff water of 320 PPM usually she drinks 2.75 gallon with just alittle run off, so I felt good about thoroughly saturating the nutria mix hp soilless mix its amazing stuff can't say enough good about it, Question it says its flowering period is between 50 and 60 days what should I look for to tell me it time to start only using RO water ???Thanks Auggie.. oh yeah removed some more fan leaves I think its good now

Nice looking nugs there now - phat. She looks very happy - like a room without a roof ...

Get yourself a cheap hand held microscope and look for milky or amber trichomes. That's when I make the decision. Not by a calendar.

~ Auggie ~

I'm prepared for that day I had bought a 30x jewelry loupe ,simple and should last a long time awhile back, but recently got a 60x led microscope tiny but cool ,both cheap on amazon ,I'll see ,but yeah can't wait to see the trichomes and hope lots of frosty goodness too, now that the fan leaves are under control the buds are more defined and getting a hella lot more light, should help allot with the yield Thanks,???the trichome period last a few weeks? so maybe after 1.5 weeks stop ferts?I'll just have to play it by ear as to how beat up and rough the plant looks

just start checking the buds with the loupe. I know the one I just grew didn't have much trichs on the leaves mostly in the buds. once you have a good percentage of cloudy start your flush. that should give it time to continue to go cloudy and start going amber..

thanks go4snypr , been reading everything I can today on when its time to harvest, have you noticed a big effect difference when you harvest the buds at milky stage = energetic buzz. verses later on at the amber stage =couch lock stone ??or is it just a very minimum difference in effect..00 seed bank says that this Kush plant is a northern Indian Kush info on it is Indica , excellent buds, citrusy aroma, powerful high yield 350 to 400 grams flowering period 50 to 60 days ??? today is day 37 of flower here's a couple shots today after watering. under my 30x loupe I could see the tricks too cool.:lot-o-toke:

seedling popped on feb 21 st ,I'm so ready to have her finish, the past week she's putting on weight and getting fatter buds this Thursday will be the beginning of week 9

Back
Top Bottom